Reviews for Queen of the Void
Guest chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Awesome story. wonder how that griffen guy will react to his little fiance's hive. i'd like him to meet a facehugger! And what aboult crumbling dirt?
Forsaken139 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
"My god, it's beautiful."
TekamanBlade chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Wow... When I saw this pairing of FoZ and Aliens I was very skeptical. There are a zillion ways this could have gone and I didn't see any of them as being good. I was proven wrong with the 1st chapter and I was delighted to read the next seven. 8 chapters later, I'm wishing that there were 8 more to read.

This is an excellent story in every regard. Well done!
Zhor chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Interesting... As for the wounded Xeno, I'm pretty sure they can eat the stuff that makes up a hive to partially regenerate themselves.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Well this looks like it will be good, i hope to read more
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
will Tabitha and Kirche regain more of their humanity as they adjust to their Xeno-DNA?
Aerhyce chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
THIS. IS. PURE. GOLD.
This is so epic that there's no word to describe it.
Go go queen Louise!
But, Tabitha and Kirche will be under Louise's will? (Hope so)
Just one thing, do you proofread? Because on the previous chapters, I was just sitting here, thinking "why the hell the names of the characters change every five seconds?" (Vallière - Valire, Guiche - Gouache (lol) ...)
mastermind chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
finally the next chapter update soon!

also since Kirche and Tabitha became queens will they grow power hungry and try to take the hive away from Louise?

and xenos were hats and wigs with makeup on? o how the mighty have fallen. most dangerous species my ass XD
SneakyDevil chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I feel bad for the stand in runners. I really really do.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
que bueno que has actualizado esta genial y muy original la historia
NeoNazo356 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
If the Xenomorphs are attempting to replace key students without being noticed, they're not being very subtle about it. I'm kidding of course, I know that isn't their intent.
mega1987 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Lemme guess...

The two runners in place of Kirche and Tabitha's are their eyes and ears of the outside world till they're out of their cocoon? And the Queen's helping/aiding them on how to see, hear and control their respective xeno?

And Any bets on a swarm of Xeno will came crushing the Reconquista and Joseph's forces into a bloody pile of body parts and living incubators if they mess with any one of the three queens or the whole hive? XD

And Seista is getting used to the Xeno running around, well... enough NOT to be running to the ends of thw world from panic anyways... XD
Yeza Nairomof chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Woot an update
Awesome
XD
Keep up the good work
Thanathos chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
You know, it's nice you updated, but I'm really not happy about the ending. I seem to recall Louise and the Queen mentioning things like 'turn them into Queens', 'hybrid' and 'more human than Xeno', yet after the merge, they are two completely normal runners who need clothing and a nameplate to be identified as any different from the other runners? That ending basically invalidated the entire chapter that came before it, since Kirche and Tabitha are neither queens nor hybrids, they're just completely normal runners with human memories and perhaps a bit of talent with magic!
Jack the Stalker chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Yet another good chapter.

Keep up the good work.