Reviews for Missing
Elizabeth chapter 18 . 2/13
I think you should continue :) great story and there's definitely more to it I think.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2013
Hi!

I loved this story, and come back to it often. Id love to see a continuation of it!

Thank you!
iseelesbians chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Pretty pretty pretty please write a sequel.

The entire story was great. Very original plot wise. I loved the doccubus relationship and Kenzi's reaction to it. I also loved your Tamsin, which is saying something because canon Tamsin generally annoys me.

I would love to see what happens next since, as you pointed out, there are quite a few loose ends. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
janelouise2011 chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
More please...please...please...please...please...please! More Kenzi drama and Tamsin awesomeness (now I wish she was a feline shifter) and Lauren and Bo of course. I would love to see more of the relationship between Lauren and Kenzi. Kenzi will of course be messed up for awhile and Lauren can do her human/fae psychiatrist thing. So uhmm can you please write more soon? I'm completely addicted to Lost Girl and I need fic to keep me going in between episodes. Thank you.

Mickey
janelouise2011 chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Another excellent Kenzi chapter. As you can probably tell, I love Kenzi drama. Can't wait to read more.
janelouise2011 chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
Okay, I love this story so far, although I wasn't into the dyson/hale/tamsin stuff. You completely surprised me with Nate. This chapter is definitely my favorite so far (I wish tptb would have aired a scene like this after Kenzi was rescued from the kitsune in "The Kenzi Scale"). Thanks for writing and sharing.

Mickey
Guest chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this universe, this Tamsin, and well, this everything. Please come up with a sequel, because I kinda need to know how everything turns out, especially with Kenzi and her confrontation with Nate.
RefreshingSanity chapter 18 . 2/23/2013
Yes! Please continue. This is one of my favourite stories by you! Your Tamsin is quite amusing to compare to the season 3 one.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2013
Great story. I definitely enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
keep them coming, dudes. thank you for writing all the pieces. I'm your fan from Chiangmai, Thailand.
Virginia chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Absolutely countine with this story! I kinda love the idea that an attactive women turns into my kitty cat when I am not looking :)
cuttergirl chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
I do hope you will continue the story you've started with "Missing". I also love the Tamsin you've created. Of course, I love all your lost girl stories (many I've even read more than once - like this one) so anything you write will be awesome, I'm sure. Thanks to both of you for your writing.
peremptory chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Characterization *and* plot?! I would love to see more of this, and I do love your Tamsin.
Perkygrrl chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
please continue! you are the best lost girl writers ive found!
Rtarara chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
Awesome story. I think that I like what you did more than the official start of season 3. Interesting story and I liked Tamsin (cat shifter is awesome). Your Doccubus was majorly on point. I would love a sequel.