Reviews for Variant Strain
Zero Rewind chapter 71 . 9/28
Love Cletus.

I find your writing style extremely refreshing and detailed, while still keeping my attention all the way through.

Thanks for updating!
EverfreeSparkle chapter 71 . 9/26
I really hope Peter's body is just a puppet for his hive body. It would be really disapointing if he really is clueless and powerless the rest of the story. It would make sense that he engineried a body for his mind, and then put a fliter on how much of his mind went in it.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 67 . 9/26
This chapter is immensely confusing. How did he go from a hive to a man in a paragraph? Why did he forget what he was doing? So confusing...
EverfreeSparkle chapter 65 . 9/26
Oh for fucks sake, it would have taken half a second to lope Jessica's head off. Ugh, he should have killed her and then talked with the mad scientist...
EverfreeSparkle chapter 63 . 9/26
Oh no, he is starting to feel sorry for Jessica. I hope that doesn't cause him to hesitate.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 61 . 9/26
I hope when it comes to killing Jessica he doesn't hesitate. He's kind of stupid like that.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 55 . 9/26
What?! They call him The Spider? Really? Also, I really hope MJ doesn't become his equal, that would completely ruin it for me. I hope she, at most, becomes one of his infected underlings.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 53 . 9/26
Wow, Peter keeps having these ridiculous moments of guilt when he shouldn't.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 45 . 9/25
Wow, Peter's mind is a... Mindfuck.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 44 . 9/25
Oh snap... Pym's mind seems to have more control than Petter's...
Ssg1 chapter 71 . 9/21
Excellent fic, it reminds me a lot of another Marvel fic(the best out there I believe) : The Shocker-Legit. If you can't find it I will send you a link.
I'm pretty sure it should be marked M, just for all the gore(and the fan service), I don't think 13 year olds should be reading this.
Hope to see an update soon, and keep up the good work!
Dazzle chapter 71 . 9/14
My goodness. This is an amazing crossover. Well done!
Agent Doom chapter 71 . 9/13
The only thing I have to say about this story and your writing is that you should go professional. You're better than a lot of the other authors out there.
Chaotic chains x chapter 71 . 9/7 you that's it I completely and absolutely adore you. You must get praise like this all the time-HECK I give you praise like this every review but you are THE best writer on this site and I love how you reimagine all the marvel characters back stories in different ways turning good characters into even better versions.
Ok onto the review
I enjoy how cletus and the gang are back together and I am intrigued at how Cain is not with them perhaps he is still within Peter given his new fighting style though Cain does seem to be the one who wiped cletus' phone call though brain surgery using a rusty spoon can cause damage.
I especially like how you've kept Norman Norman-like while also portraying him as an old decrepit old man and how his character has so much depth an old dying man searching for answers hidden from him by his own company while using his perspectiveness gained from his use of masks to partially deduct what happened to Peter and figure out that he had some of the answers he seeked
Btw I love may roasting Peter about his fighting skills and I laughed when reading his excuses
I hope you continue( though I'm probably not the only one asking you this so me asking probably doesn't matter) and when you do finish this fic I hope you continue to write fanfiction...
Sticking with spidey would be nice though anime does have its pros
Hope you continue
Your adoring follower
Chaotic chains
Satire Swift chapter 71 . 8/27
Aw yeah, getting the team back together.

Great chapter.