Reviews for Variant Strain
Guest chapter 75 . 11/6/2017
There is no way this is the end... at the very least make an authors not saying that it actually is the end...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Sargent?

I think you mean Sergeant.

JUST ONE SPELLING ERROR I FOUND! LOVIN' IIIITTTT~~!
beardedaliengamer chapter 75 . 10/9/2017
the endings giving me a headache trying to figure out what's happening. I love the story in its entirety even if the ending was confusing as balls.
Guest chapter 75 . 9/25/2017
Quite a good story. Grammatically sound, nice plot, good prose, etc. 9/10 for all that.

Yet despite all that, there is something missing. I don't know quite what, but I think it may be the way you worked a crossover.

To me, at least, this wasn't Marvel. Nor was it Prototype. The characters share some of the same names as Marvel characters, some of the same relationships. But it doesn't feel like Marvel. You could have used OC's and had a story every bit as good. The parts about the Chitauri felt like they came out of left field. Nor were there any other superpowers than those brought on by the infection. And while those powers very much resemble those from Prototype, I found them to be indescribably different. An entirely new power system might have served just as well.
Luna's Meow chapter 75 . 9/19/2017
Oh come ON! You can't end it like that! It just... what's the point? Gotta be more coming. It didn't have to be a happy ending, a sad one would do. But just nothing? That only works in movies where you can makethe scene better with mood music and special effects. Like this? It takes a great story and makes it suck ass. Unless of course this isn't the end.
Luna's Meow chapter 68 . 9/19/2017
I find it odd that you keep saying "his own voice" when it doesn't seem to be. Cletus and the others are still there, aren't they? So are his abilities. You don't just "lose" that. Not the virus. No, it only gets better. Something else is going on. Has he so fully assimilated them that he hears their voices as his own?It did say "now you've really doomed *usat the end there after all. Certainly sounds like one of the others talking to him about the whole group...
tahlele chapter 75 . 9/12/2017
Can't believe I almost missed out on this amazing story. So glad to have read it, can't wait for the absolute finale!
Sonofhades57 chapter 73 . 8/31/2017
God, I missed this story.
BRUH chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
BRUH THAT TWIST
Grimjowx chapter 75 . 8/19/2017
Holy moly... I have just binged all 75 chapters of this amazing story. I have been reading FF for 7 years and am confident that this is one of the most amazing stories I have had the pleasure to read. It has such a profound depth to it, very thorough and beautifully crafted. I completely love it. Thank you so much for writing this story for your readers. It was an honor to br a part of this adventure that you have created. If I was not so enraptured, I would have given you another 74 reviews that you wholeheartedly deserve. As a Last request, please please please give us at leat one more chapter (not opposed to many though ahah), at least an epilogue to the ending of such a magnificent piece of literature. One where hopefully we learn the fate of humanity, Peter's friends, and... maybe Peter himself... hopefully it might be the opening of a new door. Please do not stop writing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
RunDownLord chapter 75 . 8/12/2017
woah
Fav/Followed
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 75 . 7/25/2017
I'm now not sure whether to look forward to the epilogue or curl into a ball and cry.
Mirrors Cracked And Broken chapter 65 . 7/25/2017
I feel really, really sorry for Jessica. Like, on the "I can relate" scale
Seraphim209 chapter 75 . 7/24/2017
Oh yeah, and never stop writing you magnificent bastard (or bastardet). Seriously, best story I've ever read, published or not. I do hope we get another couple chapters after this, but I could deal with it as it is. I gotta say, yours is the best version of the peter/mj relationship EVER. and I now consider your version of that relationship to be cannon. I hope you write more major stories like this, it would make the subsequent heart attack worth it.
Seraphim209 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Holy shit we need at least one more chapter. I don't mean to be a greedy dick, but I need that ending!
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »