Reviews for The Upgrade of Yuki Nagato
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 21 . 7/7/2018
Well, that was...
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 13 . 7/7/2018
you know, sometimes i wonder if mikuru (older) is actually from a different dimension. its hard to imagine the two being one in the same.
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 8 . 7/6/2018
"Oh, and Mikuru gets nobody cause I hate her guts with a burning passion."
OOF!
srjh chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Yes it's 100 that Kyon was OOC even some of his dilact was bit off, and am a bit sad about how you made Nagato after the update, it went too fast all those kissing and other, it was too fast.
Yo I'm new here so I don't really know how to put this things and express politely, just forgive. I'm fan of Nagato and I'm only here for her, I'm sure you have it what I mean.
Good luck and thank you.
laigunner03 chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
Well... that's one of the best Kyon x Yuki fanfic I've seen. Hope you can keep up the good work in your future fic
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
since it seems like u ship Kyon and Yuki just like me, i think we'll get along just fine.
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
I love these cute moments between Kyon and Nagato! :)
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Liking it! :D
Dragxon chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
i think you meant to say "between the freezing and boiling points" because the freezing point of water and the melting point of water are the same water turns to ic and ice turns to water at 0 C
roguespirit chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Gohan's Fury chapter 21 . 2/24/2013
Okay, so I finish watching the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and what do I do? Head straight to fanfiction to get some sweet Kyon x Yuki goodness!

And you delivered! I don't really know how original the concept is, as this is the first Haruhi fic I've read, but I really enjoyed the idea of Yuki getting an emotional upgrade. Plus, I think you executed it excellently throughout this extensive story. The hints of emotion that peek through when interacting with Kyon are just amazing. Speaking of which, I think you got Kyon's narration down quite well. It really captures the many bits of humor that make the series as awesome as it is.

My main complaint would be that there weren't enough moments of romance between Kyon and Yuki for my taste. I think you could have developed their relationship a bit more. Then again, would any amount of romance between them satisfy me?

On a side note, you referred to Ms. Tsuruya as a "rouge esper" several times. The word you're looking for is 'rogue'. 'Rouge' means red, so it was kind of distracting.

None of that detracts from the overall greatness of the story, though. It was a thrilling fic and well written at that. Awesome job!
GuemyObeion chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Dang. This looks pretty interesting!
AShinyDelibird chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
I'm very glad to have this chapter to wrap a few things up. Love the *spoilers* new-found relationship between Haruhi and Koizumi, even if Koizumi doesn't want to admit he likes it. At the end, I believe you meant to say "Haruhi seemed content" instead of "Haruhi seemed contempt" as that would imply anger and disgust. Everyone seemed in character (except Yuki at times, but then again she is an ever-changing being) and the story rounded itself out well. Nice job with this one.

Best Regards,
AShinyDelibird
Guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Same don't really like mikuru nagatos the cute 1 _
Jondon chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
Its bittersweet to see another kyon x yuki end but an epilogue to wrap things up would be nice. And how will haruhi deal with their relationship? And what will be koizumi's surpise?