Reviews for Hero of the Day
reader50 chapter 1 . 4/10
I enjoyed reading this story and hope that you continue with it. I happen to like Lisa, I thought her a strong woman with a big heart and practical. She took no guff and was accepting of Dean's hunting. She just didn't like the way he treated her son and good for her that she wasn't one of those women that were so dependant on a man that they let the man in their life abuse them and their children. Plus I loved Ben, he was so much like Dean it was crazy. I actually wanted Dean to have a life with Lisa, because even though Lisa was not a hunter she didn't mind Dean hunting and would balance Dean out and gave him more than just hunting. To me she and Ben gave him a reason to live and to make other kinds of friends.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/10
I like Lisa rethinking Dean in her life. Nice, wouldn't it, if Lisa could do the phone thing? And Dean could have a "home" to come back to.
Also love it with the idea they are so close together, although I'm pretty sure 10 min is too close.
LOVE the fact Lisa read the book, and understands. Sam gave her Dean.
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Please tell me you are going to continue this, PLEASE! It's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I like this lisa. I'm suspisious of the guy leaving the book. And I like the way this is headed.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
This looks good.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wait, where's part 2? Please update soon. I've always liked Dean and Lisa.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
very interesting. can't wait for more, update soon please!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is really good! I'd always hated how things went with the Braedens. The writers just don't want Dean (or Sam) to ever be happy. :( But this seems very promising! I'm looking forward to more!
emebalia chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
That guy in the bar ... is Chuck playing God again?
I always wonderd how much Dean had told her, nice to see her getting some answers.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I like it! :D

I've always loved Lisa and Ben- right from that first episode where they were introduced. Thank you for writing this- I know I'm going to love it. :) I look forward to more!

Bundi.
LadyRaylen chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
this is awesome, and it sound like the hars. i really like bobby! looking forward to more chapters!
TheNextOfKin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I really enjoyed the beginning of this! I love the Lisa & Dean relationship and was heartbroken when it ended. Thank you for writing the happy ending they deserve! Can't wait for more!