Reviews for Don't Fear the Reaper
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
This story is so amazing. The ending is so wonderful. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
You have no idea how much I cried while reading gosh this story will be the desth of me
Snowy chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
You actually made me cry...this was so beautiful. I wish it wasn't. Then the ending wouldn't have hurt so bad. :,( It was wonderful and so bittersweet
Emilin Rose chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
I'm glad you finished this fic. it was beautiful start to end. The ending is sad, but inevitable. and who knows, maybe when Erik's time as a reaper ends, Raoul will be waiting on the other side of the gate, waiting for him.
Aierselnen chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I read this all in one sitting, and now I'm in tears. This was beautiful. Gorgeous. Thank you, thank you so much for this.
JRLink chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I am a bit sad that this story has come to an end but I think you ended it with great style! I agree with you that when Philipe died it was more sadder. Keep up the good work
wearylily chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
You break my heart. Truly. And I could swear you love doing it. But that's okay. The tears in my eyes as I read this were brought about by the beautiful attachment I have built up to this story, and I can only thank you.
JRLink chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
This story is one of my favourites, this chapter was cute and different from the usual ones. It was fun to read a more happy chapter and I can totally see Raoul as an uncle! I am looking forward to read the next and last chapter, keep up the good work
wearylily chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
I love this story with a passion. But I am disappointed that you had a gigantic gap between chapters 7 & 8. Couldn't you have shown the bit where they realize they love each other and there is no woman that Erik leaves Raoul to visit, etc.?
Mantinas chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
For some reason, I think they're still sailing.

This has become one of my favorites.
SourSugarQuills chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
This was so awesome, I just don't even know what to say. Just, wow. The entire idea if this fic is just the coolest thing and THE LAST CHAPTER, omg. If that wasn't the most adorable, fluffiest thing that ever happened in this fandom, I either forgot about one of your other Fics, or somebody is lying, because-/fdvgsrjv THEY'RE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND IT'S ADORABLE.
silverwindFara chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
My cellphone won't let me login but here is a review . That was amazing and thank you for updating it. I don't want this to be the last chapter though.
gottobestrange chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Mmmmmmmm fluff chapters 3 Nothing wrong with those

Good to read your stuff again, it was direly missed and for such a great fic too! Don't know why this AU intrigues me so much, buuuuuuuut I love it. Wonderful chapter and wonderfully written too 3 You may say you're out of practice, but you still have the talent that makes me gobble up your writing like candy.
Broadway Evanescence chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Thank you so much for updating! I live this chapter very much it's just so meaningful! And Raoul has finally understood his feelings for Erik! That's what I've been waiting for lol
Broadway Evanescence chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Please please PLEASE update this story soon!