Reviews for Handle With Care
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
JulieSnape02 chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I'm working out something to keep the stories up, just under a different account. As for why I'm deleting my account, it is because it would be too much of a temptation for me to return to fanfiction and to writing fanfiction instead of focusing on the things that I really need to focus on. And never fear, I will continue writing, just not fanfiction...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
It would be nice if you would leave your stories up, I hate when stories go missing. I think it's fine that you want to put other things in your life first, but why do you feel like you have to delete your account? I know it's up to you I just don't understand why people do this. I think fans would appreciate it if the stories were here, even if they won't be finished. Just an idea!
serenityselena chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
fantastic... not only did they manage to get rid of the scar horcrux but they also assisted to Harry's blood adoption...

hopefully you will finish this story sometimes in the future :)
serenityselena chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
it seems that the kids are getting along well...
yay... Harry has a new guardian...
esinger chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Amazing! Love the chapter and sad to see you go. :(
Moi chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Too bad you have decided to stop fanfiction as a hobby altogether. I really enjoyed your stories (both under this and the other name). However, couldn't you just keep your account instead of removing it? I am not asking for any more updates, just leaving it here for a long time to come. Please.
While I appreciate that you gave this story an ending at all under the circumstances, it is sad that it had to turn out such a rushed one. It simply cannot do this story justice. So, maybe one fine day in several years, couldn't you replace this last chapter with a bunch of others full of fascinating twists and turns? *twinkle, beg*
It was a pleasure reading your fics. Have a good live and enjoy the little time you can scrape for yourself, even if it is without our favorite hobby. ;)
See you one fine day,
Moi
PS: And on to your next fic I have yet to read. Consider this my goodbye to each and every one of them.
Griffin Raven chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
I think its very likely that Severus learned more about what abuse Harry actually suffered
from the spell he cast than from what Harry verbally revealed to him apart from that
carved word "Freak" that was from Vernon Dursley's before he left the Dursleys. Its also
very likely that Severus is at present the best/or rather the most suitable guardian for
Harry especially since he did reveal that he too had also suffered abuse as a child thus
he did understand the most about Harry...they both seem to be drawn to each other
perhaps they/or magic senses a kindred spirit whose also suffered the same? It will be
interesting to see just how both Minerva & Poppy will react to the full details of
Severus's scan of Harry but also just how the three of them intend to keep the change of
guardianship of Harry from Dumbledore...and how to keep the child free from those who
would try to harm or meddle in the child's life such as Quirrell, Dumbledore!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Hmm...could Luna not have also been one of those very bright students who might have been allowed to attend Hogwarts a year before they were actually 11yrs old? As I do recall
once reading a story where this did happen & if it did I could definitely see Severus also
having been admitted to Hogwarts a year early. Its undoubtably because of the very positive influence of both Mr & Mrs Prince that young Harry isn't bitter, angry or even a
bully himself because of the abuse & neglect that he suffered from his muggle blood relatives. Despite both of the Prince's being squibs they do seem very well informed about
both the wizarding world & magic in general. I do feel that the Princes have almost become
Harry's parents in all but name (its a shame that they can't adopt the boy?) whilst he
only slept at the Dursleys & played there house elf role for them! Though I do wonder
just what do the Princes doing the day (there occupations?) because they do seem to be
likely to librians...although I'm not sure if it was mentioned but Mrs Prince definitely
seems like the kinda teacher/or an educator?

It will be interesting to see what type of gifts Harry & Neville do eventually get for
the selected Professors but also how those staff members will react to the gifts? Does
Harry know that its because of Dumbledore's actions that he was dumped on the Dursleys
if he did would he be so keen to give the old meddler candy, I wonder? Dumbledore almost
seem to want to actively dismiss Severus's concerns about Harry's scar & Quirrell but
was trying not to attract Severus's attention to the matter or overtly to his disinterest
in the matter?
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Another very good chapter. I really like your fic and can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like all your Harry Portter Story, and if you could please send them to would be greatful. Lianne
Linda chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I really like your story and hope to read more soon.