Reviews for A New Beginning
Sukie-san chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
SO very good. I just watched the movie tonight too. i Like the idea of Frankie and Andrew getting together. PLEASE please pleae please please please please please please PLEASE continue. I LOVE IT!
independant-and-complicated chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
This is good, but where's the rest of it?

Seriously, on your style, i like and don't like it - i like the short, self-contained scenes, they're well-written, you keep up the integrity of the characters... i don't know though, something does seem to be missing... descriptive language is good (couple of cliches around, you might want to tidy that up) and as for the style itself, perhaps more could be going on? I just hope this isn't the end otherwise people click on expecting a story and get told about a nightmare.

Hope there's more to come, i was left wanting more :)
sicilybelle chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
ooh come on please add more i need it there are not enough authors doing fanfic on this great film.

and also thank god i am not the only one who seen a ship in this movie as well even if he was a priest he is just a man after all lol.
mxdp chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
nice try! Really though they were dead...you nearly got me there lol
MissBe chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
wow, intense! good 3 chapters... i'm left to wonder if this is complete or if there's future chapters.
Kelidra chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I love this! I agree with everyone else on this - there aren't enough Stigmata fics. Most of all, I love AndrewFrankie - they're such a cute couple! :)
Diamond77 chapter 3 . 4/3/2005
Excellent. Truly excellent. Stigmata is a favourite movie of mine. Did you see the alternate ending on the DVD? Frankie died in that version.

Well done. Andrew sounds like a man in love and I am very happy for him. I look forward to your updates. Bravo!
RussianWolf7 chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
I like it. Please update soon.
Kruegers666WoMaN chapter 3 . 2/9/2004
I really, really liked this...I hope you continue! And soon!
alecsgrl chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
Cute! Too bad you didnt add more.
T.A.T.U chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
How is this PG rated?
KC chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
What next? I like that they just slept together and that was all. Also liked that Frankie has faith and is praying. Please write more.
Sakura Avalon3 chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
Love the story. I can't belive more people don't write Stigmata fics. Yours is really good though.
CeruleanSins chapter 2 . 7/31/2002
awww...

there's a sharp lack of fics for stigmata, which is a truly great movie and this one filled in nicely. i like the pov, too.