Reviews for The Greatest Thing
Maria chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This entire fic is killing me! Its just so cute, I hope you keep writing, I do want to see the Charmings react to who Daniel is and the fact that he is alive. I also love the fluff and I would love to see more of that and maybe a bit sexy too ;)
Fanfic Fan chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Please, you must update this! This is just to good not to continue!
Madame Mayor chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Aww, I would love to see this updated!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
If only The Doctor had happened this way. Poor Regina!
Fanfic Fan chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Every Fandom's Little Bitch chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Update! I love Stable Queen!
criminal-intent chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I absolutely love this story! I'm such a huge fan of Regina/Daniel, but there are barely any fics about them :( Can't wait for an update!
amada.snape.cullen chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
tienes que continuarla por favor es muy buena
actualiza pronto porfisss
Fanfic Fan chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This is honestly indescribeble, it makes me want to cry.
evilregal chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
update... cant wait till you get to 2x09... change it for the better
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Oh that's interesting about Whale's brother. How's Whale's gonna deal with that. That he "failed" with his brother and Regina made it work with Daniel and with the power of their true love. Is he gonna accept it and move on or will he cause trouble for Regina and Daniel? Love that you brought Cora into the conversation between Regina and Daniel. Her shadow looms large. Not only in who Regina thinks she has become. Damn, I love your writing. So addicted to this story! :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter!
cubanagurl chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Awwwwwww
Shipsnthenight chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Please please please never stop writing this fic. This is so great! The feels are just too much! *_* why why can't Regina be happy like this on the show? GAH OUAT writers T_T
sevy MMAD chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Woooooooooooooooooooooow *.*
This is absolutely stunning. I think it's one of the best OUAT stories out there, and I always read an update of yours with pleasure. I'm really looking forward to seeing how their relationship will work once they are in "the open world".
Thank you so much for this story! Keep going and update as soon as you can!
sevy MMAD