Reviews for Nightmare Departed
Angela chapter 2 . 3/2
I hated this entire story. It is HORRIBLE!
Gotham317 chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
Just to tell you, you forgot to put your story as 'Complete' to show you ended it.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
can you make a dennis and winnie one next as teenagers ofcourse a few lemons mabee?
weirdswat chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
It may seem odd...But I think it's a really nice story٩( 'ω' )و
Guest chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Nice story, if I didn't know better, I'd think Mavis was Dracula's girlfriend instead of his daughter.
AnaBookWorm chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Are you going to do a sequel now that Hotel Transylvania 2 is out? Maybe have them have a baby?
Gotham317 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
NO MORE DRAC/MAVIS PAIRINGS! IT SICKENS ME!
Gotham317 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
This is just cruel to make Dracula and Mavis like this:( Shame on your for writing such a story! THEY ARE FATHER AND DAUGHTER, NOT LOVERS! THIS IS MONSTROUS:(
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Hot, I loved it. I'd let dracula fuck me too. ;)
Silence Navarathna chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
This should really be rated M, the graphic sex scenes and incest are more than enough to constitute a rating change. But I like the story and the much more brutal vampire pair.
AnaBookWorm chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
You should really change the rating to M and it sort of felt like it was a finished story but otherwise LOVING IT!
AnaBookWorm chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
I really like this but you should change the rating to M.
floodmaster16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Ok, this is awkward. I mean, the story is superbly written, it has great quality, but the theme is kind of a little bit disturbing. Regardless, it's ok when you manage to distance yourself morally from it.
NicNack4U chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Will you be updating? Could you, please? Because I think this is amazing! I love fictional incest pairings. :)
Chiara Polairix Edelstein chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
OMFB! This s Awesome but Its Forbidden but is the Law ;)