Reviews for To Help A Lady In Need
Zillabean chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I just realized I never tossed you a review! I love your LaytonxEmmy, they're so cute! And your summary of the events of the game were pretty accurate!
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
AWWWWWW!
missfeliggy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is really well written
It's always nice to read cutscenes from a different view!
Celeste K. Raven chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
What a very well-writen insight on Emmy. It was very true to the game and its characters. Emmy has never been my favorite (I think it's because she's kind of Flora's replacement for the first series and I don't appricate that) but I like her more after reading this. If you've got a good idea for a Halloween one-shot than I'd love to read it!

Write On!
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I might write a halloween oneshot now it sounds like a good idea :)

This was really good, FAVOURITED
Nixi Stasia chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Amazing oneshot! I love these little oenshots you write; they have great description and stroylines- even though they're only oneshots.

I was planning a Halloween story- even though I'm against Halloween. Only if lots of people were going to do it, we'd have to all discuss it so we didn;t all have the same ideas...

I'll go and look at your poll now. :)

Anastasia/ Nikki x
ARandomComment chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Yay for Halloween oneshots! I’d write one, but I have no idea what it would be about.
Awesome story; your imagery for the setting and the specter were particularly well done. The same goes for your characterization of Emmy; she rang completely true to character as the fearless, albeit rash, woman of action. Having the shaken officer was a nice touch, too; they’re not all monsters (read: Jakes).
Excellent story, and I’m looking forward to your halloween oneshot. Keep writing!