Reviews for Mental Block - MLxPG
weirdsquid chapter 6 . 6/16
QaQ
poor Prince Gummie! he's being usededed.
violet chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
so good, you should write a real book,
and maybe you can write about marshall lee slowely getting feelings for pg
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
so cool
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
does it end there? is there more? please let there be more!
First Reaction chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
...we are birthday buddies. Lol.

FR: OMFG OMFG AAAAHH! -insert heart here-
:-:Roxi:-:
KNUXOUGE74 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I like this. Moooooooooore.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Ok. This is the first time I wanted to push Marshall into the sunlight. Poor Gummy.
kittykat chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
hey my birthdays december7 thats cool! oh...and thanks for a perfect yaoi!
Kiraramichealis chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I wish this story was longer with more sex. Hehehehe. You know you're a perv when...
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Well I enjoyed this.
marikasuga96 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
this story is quite entertaining. its well writen and on a nice pace. this is the farthest ive read so far but this is a very nice story
daniiphantom chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
This story is great so far, I do hope you update it soon. :)
somecallmeLSP chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
o.o who knew i could blush while being tan
chibiheartluster chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is pretty good. Now there are some spelling errors and I think it's just a little vague with how marshall suddenly decides they should play some sexual game but other than that it isn't bad. Maybe work on your detail and developing a bit. Keep up the great work.
Insanitywriter chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
XD is it bad the first thing I thought when I saw your tittle was... mmm... yummy XD... of course not! But then this chappie wasn't all that yummy! *pouts*.. lolz but anyways other than lack of yunmmminess I lurveredid it! (Gasp! Making longer made up words outta words o.O... ill say I really am hungry XD... wait did I say hungry! I meant sleepy! XD *giggles* stupid brain!... XD

BUT awwwwwnnn gumball sounds like a teenage girl with a crush! Hmm ok more like a 5th grader girl... cuz I don't really think all about marriage and junk now... and um maybe pg should take my advice too cuuzz... YOURE OVER THINKING THIS BOOBOO! gaaahh.. I know u like sciency things but this is not gonna be sciency! If its gonna be love then u just gotta let it happen! Well of course make sure its what u really want but not that far!...

Sigh... now I'm off to my dream land were I can get yummy things and food and not worry if I'm rambling and speeling junk rong!