Reviews for Mental Block - MLxPG
violet chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
so good, you should write a real book,
and maybe you can write about marshall lee slowely getting feelings for pg
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
so cool
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
does it end there? is there more? please let there be more!
First Reaction chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
...we are birthday buddies. Lol.

FR: OMFG OMFG AAAAHH! -insert heart here-
:-:Roxi:-:
KNUXOUGE74 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I like this. Moooooooooore.
polandATEmyTACOS chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Ok. This is the first time I wanted to push Marshall into the sunlight. Poor Gummy.
kittykat chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
hey my birthdays december7 thats cool! oh...and thanks for a perfect yaoi!
Kiraramichealis chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I wish this story was longer with more sex. Hehehehe. You know you're a perv when...
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Well I enjoyed this.
marikasuga96 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
this story is quite entertaining. its well writen and on a nice pace. this is the farthest ive read so far but this is a very nice story
daniiphantom chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
This story is great so far, I do hope you update it soon. :)
somecallmeLSP chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
o.o who knew i could blush while being tan
chibiheartluster chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is pretty good. Now there are some spelling errors and I think it's just a little vague with how marshall suddenly decides they should play some sexual game but other than that it isn't bad. Maybe work on your detail and developing a bit. Keep up the great work.
Insanitywriter chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
XD is it bad the first thing I thought when I saw your tittle was... mmm... yummy XD... of course not! But then this chappie wasn't all that yummy! *pouts*.. lolz but anyways other than lack of yunmmminess I lurveredid it! (Gasp! Making longer made up words outta words o.O... ill say I really am hungry XD... wait did I say hungry! I meant sleepy! XD *giggles* stupid brain!... XD

BUT awwwwwnnn gumball sounds like a teenage girl with a crush! Hmm ok more like a 5th grader girl... cuz I don't really think all about marriage and junk now... and um maybe pg should take my advice too cuuzz... YOURE OVER THINKING THIS BOOBOO! gaaahh.. I know u like sciency things but this is not gonna be sciency! If its gonna be love then u just gotta let it happen! Well of course make sure its what u really want but not that far!...

Sigh... now I'm off to my dream land were I can get yummy things and food and not worry if I'm rambling and speeling junk rong!
Snow Whites Poison Kiss chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Psh What is a beta reader if they do not have to put up mistakes? xD

I wish I had drawing skills *pouts* Oh the things I would draw if I could *creepy laugh*

And now onto the real review (did you think I would not review it after proofreading it? Oh no, I still review)

*clears throat and coughs -Im getting over strep xD*)

Aw The negative Bubba saddens me! When you are a Prince in love with a King of a different species, you don't question it. You ACT (Like Marshall did!). Here, I shall tell Bubba what you do when you fall in love with a King of a different species;

First, you go: Let's fuck, and then right after he comes inside of you, and you reach climax, you scream: I LOVE YOU! and then he will be caught up in the moment and scream it with you, and BOOM!

You're both in love

Oh wait, that's not how it's supposed to go is it xD Im pretty sure that's how my first fic went! Oh god it was terrible (I dont know how so many people liked it)

And now I have one of my own chapters to work on so this can't be very long (My friend became... impaired for a few hours so I saw no point in carrying out the deal. Now shes better and writing so I has to hurry and catch up! :O)

I anxiously await the next DocX

Snow Whites Poison Kiss