Reviews for Before The Wind And Fire I Stand
Fantasia Sedai chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Absolutely love all of it! Very well done!
B.Matthews chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
So EXCITED for this story! Perfection ;) love xx
SplendidGenesis chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Your story is giving me tingles! Your intimate scenes are very classy and I like the pace of the story, not just jumping into the havoc! Sigh... Update soon yes?!
Juanitastella chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
What a beautiful start. Please don't take too long to update.
joytiger chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love it. Great so far. Please update soon :)
Freya's Valhalla chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I like how you're weaving the love prophecy with the Quest, and I wonder how their relationship will unfold.

Update soon :)
hobgoblin123 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
All's very, very quiet on the Coldfire front, but you are forgiven for straying from the path, lovey, because this chapter is simply gorgeous;-). I especially loved the interaction between the characters, the last line and Legolas singing the beautiful song by Heather Dale. It's so fitting, as in all of your songfics. I don't know many of her works, but I've always adored 'Mordred's lullaby'. You told us somewhere that you were trying to write the longest Coldfire fic so far. That makes two of us (great minds truly think alike, eh?). Anyway I'm greedily waiting for the next chapter of this fic. Sorry if some slash haters are annoyed at me right now, but in my opinion Legolas and Aragorn are the perfect fanfiction couple (well, maybe with the exception of two bickering guys I won't mention, lol).
Aralas chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Is the song a prelude to their own destiny? I hope they will have a happy ending too. What a fine story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I like this story so far! Keep going! :)
Secanza chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hi there! I really like your fanfic! Reeeally cuute and funny! Please you have to write more! I really like fanfics that follows the real storyline somewhat. ;)
TheBandNerd chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Can I haz more? Haha, but it really is good. I would love to see more :)
mjHOPE94 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This sounds really interesting, I can't wait to read more of it! Keep at it!
myrddin767 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Great opening, should be interesting to see how you integrate the prophecy into the quest, and how it affects the rest of the Nine. Can't wait! :D
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
more more more i need more
Juanitastella chapter 1 . 12/7/2012