Reviews for Great Expectations
maximizy chapter 13 . 7/24
first of all, i m french so sorry for my english
I dont often review fanfics but that one was just wonderful. I went through loads of different emotions and i even cried a lot (yes ...) at the last 2 chapters it was just too much for me. So congrats and i m looking forward to read another fic of yours but one with a happiest end if possible. So once again thank you very much for this wonderful story and keep pn writing you are really good at it !
This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time, it brings me to tears everytime I read it. And that's saying something because I never cry (except when dogs die)
Starfang's Secrets chapter 13 . 6/15
Devastatingly beautiful... I wish they got their happy ending though. Truly, a tale of Romeo and Juliet... Well done
Starfang's Secrets chapter 5 . 6/14
"Don't spend too much time on your appearance, you're beautiful enough as it is." Not sure if i quoted it right, but man! Ah, that boyish charm!
Shadow At Midnight chapter 13 . 1/25
It's so uncommon for me to see a well-written fanfiction end in something that isn't sunshine and rainbows. Especially DBZ thanks to the Dragonballs. It definitely caught me off guard, but yeah. It was a good ending. If only because Videl and Gohan bonded over classic literature. So it is only fitting for the end of Gohan's string of bad luck to be through death. Though considering they will be together in Otherworld it is also a half-happy ending. For Gohan and Videl anyway.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Screw you! This story hit me right in the feels!
Randomguy1470 chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
This is a great story. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for an amazing read.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2015
I don't know if you did Foreshadowing on purpose or not but the book that Gohan talked about at the begin, the end of it was an "emotional roller coaster" just as the end of this fanfic, well done
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 4/7/2015
Whoah superbement bien écrit.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I'm am 18 years old, and that is by far the most emotional thing I have ever read. That actually left me with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I am genuinely weeping right now. Well done love, well done!
pichu missionary chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I love a good tear-jerker. Great story although you should change the genre to romance tragedy instead of romance drama. Hah... actually cried here in the last chapter. You did great with this story.
PixelDarck chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
Wow ! Je ne savait pas que j'avais une telle sensibilité ! J'ai presque pleurée pendant tout le chapitre !
Sinon, c'est une très bonne fanfiction, même si les dernier chapitre m'on fait chialer. Bonne Continuation !

PS : Ne dit pas au autres gens pour les pleures !
random no one chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
I liked this FanFic very much and at the end i almost cried..
Random guy chapter 13 . 2/10/2015
I cried at the last chapter. TT_TT
Thankyou for writing this
Connor J. Nagi chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I read this story a while ago now, but I decided to read it again recently and I must say that it is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I've read so many stories on here now (especially stories about Gohan and Videl) and this was the only one that made me feel any genuine emotion towards the characters.