Reviews for Great Expectations
Randomguy1470 chapter 13 . 7/29
This is a great story. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for an amazing read.
I don't know if you did Foreshadowing on purpose or not but the book that Gohan talked about at the begin, the end of it was an "emotional roller coaster" just as the end of this fanfic, well done
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 4/7
Whoah superbement bien écrit.
I'm am 18 years old, and that is by far the most emotional thing I have ever read. That actually left me with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I am genuinely weeping right now. Well done love, well done!
pichu missionary chapter 13 . 4/5
I love a good tear-jerker. Great story although you should change the genre to romance tragedy instead of romance drama. Hah... actually cried here in the last chapter. You did great with this story.
PixelDarck chapter 13 . 2/12
Wow ! Je ne savait pas que j'avais une telle sensibilité ! J'ai presque pleurée pendant tout le chapitre !
Sinon, c'est une très bonne fanfiction, même si les dernier chapitre m'on fait chialer. Bonne Continuation !

PS : Ne dit pas au autres gens pour les pleures !
random no one chapter 13 . 2/12
I liked this FanFic very much and at the end i almost cried..
Random guy chapter 13 . 2/10
I cried at the last chapter. TT_TT
Thankyou for writing this
NP Johnson chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I read this story a while ago now, but I decided to read it again recently and I must say that it is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I've read so many stories on here now (especially stories about Gohan and Videl) and this was the only one that made me feel any genuine emotion towards the characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
"oh no I love a good tearjerker" That best have been a forshadowing because that ending doe. The fucking feels. I aint gonna lie but I was kinda bawlinf my eyes out.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I absolutely love it and hate it at the same time.

Hate, because it didn't have a happy ending.
Love, because it didn't have a happy ending.

You've got the guts to not give the main characters a happy ending and I applaud you. :) Something about it ending this way as opposed to a perfect fairy tale ending was more satisfying. Adding to my favorites.
Zigg chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This ending made me cry. I haven't cried in years, and then I read this ending. I'm sorry, Goten.
TheBelgian chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This was just beautiful... I've got no other words for it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I have a few things to say. I don't know if you'll see this, but this FanFic was the best I've read so far. I love all characters from DBZ but no FanFics until now have got me this into it.

Now the next thing, I hate you because I got so into it. The last two chapters had me crying more than I have in years... I hate crying and yeah... I wish it could have ended on a happier note but this story had to end the way it did. You truly are a literary genius.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
this made me cry. i dont like crying.