Reviews for Great Expectations
LightGoten chapter 13 . 2/12
Wow ! Je ne savait pas que j'avais une telle sensibilité ! J'ai presque pleurée pendant tout le chapitre !
Sinon, c'est une très bonne fanfiction, même si les dernier chapitre m'on fait chialer. Bonne Continuation !

PS : Ne dit pas au autres gens pour les pleures !
random no one chapter 13 . 2/12
I liked this FanFic very much and at the end i almost cried..
Random guy chapter 13 . 2/10
I cried at the last chapter. TT_TT
Thankyou for writing this
N P Johnson chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I read this story a while ago now, but I decided to read it again recently and I must say that it is one of the best stories I have read on this site. I've read so many stories on here now (especially stories about Gohan and Videl) and this was the only one that made me feel any genuine emotion towards the characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
"oh no I love a good tearjerker" That best have been a forshadowing because that ending doe. The fucking feels. I aint gonna lie but I was kinda bawlinf my eyes out.
Cottoncandy101 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I absolutely love it and hate it at the same time.

Hate, because it didn't have a happy ending.
Love, because it didn't have a happy ending.

You've got the guts to not give the main characters a happy ending and I applaud you. :) Something about it ending this way as opposed to a perfect fairy tale ending was more satisfying. Adding to my favorites.
Zigg chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This ending made me cry. I haven't cried in years, and then I read this ending. I'm sorry, Goten.
TheBelgian chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
This was just beautiful... I've got no other words for it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I have a few things to say. I don't know if you'll see this, but this FanFic was the best I've read so far. I love all characters from DBZ but no FanFics until now have got me this into it.

Now the next thing, I hate you because I got so into it. The last two chapters had me crying more than I have in years... I hate crying and yeah... I wish it could have ended on a happier note but this story had to end the way it did. You truly are a literary genius.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
this made me cry. i dont like crying.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
While I thank you for the story, I respectfully kick you in the genitalia for making me cry harder than Where the Red Fern Grows. But seriously it was one of the most well written and beautiful pieces I have read on this site. Although I was wishing for a happy ending, I understand why you made it this way. So thank you for your gift to all of us.
Heeroh chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Pretty sad, but still a good ending to a good story. I wasn't expecting much when I started so I'm pleasantly surprised with how deep it was. I might check your other stuff now lol
Heeroh chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Wow I saved the end of this chapter and only got to read it at 1 in the morning. I was not ready for that. My heart is beating fast from that twist haha...
Savitron5 chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
So I Favored this story a while ago, and got maybe halfway through. Well I say it again today and saw that it was complete so I thought I would read it again and it was amazing. I love a good Romeo and Juliet story and you really knew how to set the story with certain emotions. Thanks for writing an awesome story, it was a really good read.
Heseltine chapter 13 . 1/17/2014
That was an amazing read, i've read a few comments already and seen people moaning how you ended on a sad note but i actually believe it makes this story more memorable, one slight problem was how you wrote gohan's death (i didnt think saiyans could fly in space hence why they use space pods) and how the Z senshi reacted, i would of assumed Vegeta would of moaned about how he took the 'cowards way out' and not dieing a 'warriors death' other than that it was a great story that made me sad then happy then ended with me being sad again especially with Gotens POV.

Guess i need to read a comedy now to cheer me up :)