Reviews for Takes One to Know One
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
It's a shame that this story appears to have been abandoned. I mean it has been almost 3 years since it was last updated. I enjoyed what you have written so far, and even though I cringe about the current pairing you currently have Katniss in with Marvel...well anyways maybe you will decide to add more to this story one day.
2lazy2login chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Keep it up! I'm too frazzled to think of anything better rn.
Skippy28Spice chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
I just found this story and loved it so far. I hope you will pick this back up and continue the story. Do you have plans to finish this?
Aloha Jay chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Thank you for the PS at the end of this chapter. I just discovered your story and was thoroughly enjoying it until I got to Katniss and Gale's conversation in this chapter. I was mildly offended by K's point of view and afraid that this story would become a military bashing. As an army wife I don't love everything that happens in the DoD. But each soldier that takes a stand and vows to defend the freedom of our nation should not be made to feel like a hater. Their friends and family should appreciate the sacrifice and dedication they have pledged and offer love and support.

Otherwise... Enjoying the story and I'll review again when I'm done reading.
inmyfavor chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Is this fic abandoned? Please come back :(
mommatime chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
I get to this chapter after reading this all day and realized there's only one left. This can't possibly be over, can it? Anyway, I thought I'd let you know we're out here, still digging your stuff and waiting patiently for an update. This is a really great read and I'm glad I happened upon it.
SomethingSemperDux chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Update ASAP
CuteBrunetteThatLovesHG129 chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
UPDATE!
britzy4744 chapter 20 . 9/17/2013
Please update soon! I just found this story and I like it!
mbogue99 chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Will you be continuing this story?
chele20035 chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Love the civil wars and that song reminds me of finnick and annie for some reason... its mostly the part where it says "she sings a simple song".
melsers718 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Still not updated :(
kiwi chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Love this
ShortySC22 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
I think the truth or dare was interesting here, especially having Annie just make them do dares or take shots.
thesoulwithinme chapter 20 . 2/27/2013