Reviews for Hope, He Has
Nandita chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Um, I thought that was a really sweet story, and REALLY well written. Some fanfics don't make sense, but this was incredible :)))
I loved it
Keep writing!
Lunarstar042713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is such a good story. I'm totally on team LAZEL!
CoffeeQueenDemigod chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Cute! I really enjoyed it! It's really sweet, I love all the detail! I wish more of the stories were like this, sweet and believeable, and not only that: strong. I can't think of the right word, but this story seems more meaningful and more powerful. Ha, that's the right word! Well, stupid me. Anyway, beautiful! I'm going to go read courage now, goodnight!

P.S. Thank you very much for all the help ;)
Valouw chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh i loveeeee this OS. Oh, so freaking CUTE. You keep the characters in character (as you say) and you write really well !
IN FAVORITES of course.
Katnisswannabe chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Omg just as good as the last if not better! You have to write more! This is amazing work. The characters were perfect and the bit about the simple wish. Breath taking. You have write more! Bob the builder pajamas were a nice touch. I would follow you if I had any sort of social network account but I don't. Only a gif boom. If you do pls say so. I've read all your Lazel and ask Leo and hazel tumbr pages and really admire your work. You are amazing. Keep writing. ;)
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Peace, love, and Nutella? :) Awesome! Loved it, and it was really in character.
Lynne chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aweh I enjoyed that thank you! I wish more people wrote like you do :) that was a very sweet story!
Rapunzeleyeswinchester chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
D'X So many feels.
LadyRiverwolf chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
As I said after Courage, she gave, this is fantastic.
I like how you keep the characters, like, in-character. It's harder than it looks.
And I love Leo's choice of wish. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first or the last time he (or they) are going to need it.
Great work.
AlittleOverwritten23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
xxcuteypuffygirl! AWHHHH! LAZEL FTW!
Beautifulness to da max sister!
Padfootblack chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Did u have to put the ghost busters song in here? It stuck in my head now. Awesome story!
azulas chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Yay a new Lazel fanfiction! I love your stories, honestly you have the best grammar ever and your stories are so... awesome. LOL. You are making me fall for Lazel every single day. I love it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
so adorable! There are not enough lazel fic out there. THANK YOU SOO MUCH!
ReadingFrenzie chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Why don't more people ship Leo and Hazel? Maybe becuase it'd NEVER happen. eh..I dont care. This is great by the way, I hope you will write more oneshots about them.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
aww That is insane Adorable! I love Lazel SO much!