Reviews for caught in the crossfire
CaptainSwanFever chapter 1 . 10/18
TheArkAngel chapter 1 . 10/15
Loved it!
CupcakeCupie chapter 1 . 2/13
That was an amazing story! You are an amazing writer!
oliwia chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
that is one amazing fan fiction i love it this should be actually used in the actual show!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
"The woman you stole from Rumplestiltskin" This is so wrong in so many levels i can't even beggin to tell you shere is wrong. anyway, liked it
effulgentcolors chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Lovely! I loved this! Of course, Killian will have all the women chasing after him xd I love that Emma realizes that and at the same time I love that he can reasure her that he is only hers.
Covingtontw chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This was great.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love this. I love once upon a time. It's the best show ever! Your a great writer.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Oh this was a nice one, thank you! :) Well done!
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
They friggin belong together!
JustAnotherFriendlyWhovian chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is very impressive for a OUAT fanfic first timer. What a great way to start with a Captain Swan story! I for one loved it!
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I just died again reading this.

HOLY CRAP this was so friggin' amazing. The way you write these two...I feel like I'm constantly holding my breath, on the verge of losing it, the intensity is so RAW...everything is so HONEST.

This made me swoon, smile, tear up (just a tiny bit, don't judge) and just overall melt into a pile of nothingness because this my friend was one hell of a story! Love the idea of Emma being jealous of the idea of Hook being semi oblivious at first because of course he doesn't get it because OBVIOUSLY he loves Emma so nothing else should matter.

Well done.