Reviews for I will always find you
Mayarex lover chapter 5 . 7/11
OMG, best story ever! Add more! Ooo, and Krux, you got him perfectly. A evil, lying, manipulative guy. Over all, great story!
Aztec, my Mayan(Merp, I forgot's the name's. Child form of Mayarex, though.) comments: Cherreep!(It was great!)
cocosnowlo chapter 5 . 3/12
I'll always support any kind of fanfiction for Spectrobes, thank you for writing this story. I can't wait to read more :3
KHLegacy chapter 5 . 3/9
Oh no Jeena! what did he do to her?!
Legion222 chapter 5 . 3/8
Forgot to mention before, but you should really start a new paragraph every time you change who's speaking. It makes dialogue easier to read, and helps your story look longer since there are more lines. (-)

Other than that, the bits of backstory are really nice, since we get nothing from the games other than "they're partners and may possibly be in love."

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Legion222 chapter 4 . 3/7
The events are a bit predictable, but the premise is something I haven't seen done in a Spectrobes fic. I like where you're going with this, and I hope you are able to write the rest soon.

Funnily enough, I had just started another play through of Spectrobes: Origins like the day before this updated. Coincidence? Probably. Funny? Very. That reminds me, will you be showing Rallen's Battle Team, and if so, what Spectrobes do you plan to have him use?

KHLegacy chapter 4 . 3/6
Oh noooo but I'm glad your back I thought this fic was dead good chapter interesting cage
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 2 . 3/5
Don't worry guys, haha I'm updating soon! I'm actually in the middle of writing up chapter 4. :)
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 3/5
Lynx chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
It was a nice part but...this isnt the end right? There Comes something else or? pls dont let it end :(
Lynx chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
:( dat end...but... i MUST read more! gj
Lynx chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Till now a good beginning. If tis keeps up, ittll be awesome :)
Alatreon chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
cooltreeko chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
moar plz! I like it. :)
Legion222 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
The story... It's... ALIIIIIIVE!
Glad to see this being continued.

Of course Rallen would disobey a direct order from his Commander and chase his kidnapped partner through a portal (without even bothering to wonder where it will take him!).

Shady figure? I'm going to guess Krux, but I don't know.

I can't remember, is this a crossover, or no? If not, then I wonder where they could be headed...

Please continue.

Spectrobes Princess chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
When you described the dude for some reason my brain yelled... Wait, I guess if I'm right you wouldn't want me spoiling it... I guess I'll tell you if my guess is right when you reveal it. That's a lot of guessing!