Reviews for I will always find you
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 2 . 9h ago
Don't worry guys, haha I'm updating soon! I'm actually in the middle of writing up chapter 4. :)
Lyricalmiracle134 chapter 1 . 9h ago
Don't
Lynx chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
It was a nice part but...this isnt the end right? There Comes something else or? pls dont let it end :(
Lynx chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
:( dat end...but... i MUST read more! gj
Lynx chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Till now a good beginning. If tis keeps up, ittll be awesome :)
Alatreon chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
UPDAAAAATEEEEEEEEE!
cooltreeko chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
moar plz! I like it. :)
Legion222 chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
The story... It's... ALIIIIIIVE!
Glad to see this being continued.

Of course Rallen would disobey a direct order from his Commander and chase his kidnapped partner through a portal (without even bothering to wonder where it will take him!).

Shady figure? I'm going to guess Krux, but I don't know.

I can't remember, is this a crossover, or no? If not, then I wonder where they could be headed...

Please continue.

Write on,
Legion
Spectrobes Princess chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
When you described the dude for some reason my brain yelled... Wait, I guess if I'm right you wouldn't want me spoiling it... I guess I'll tell you if my guess is right when you reveal it. That's a lot of guessing!
KHLegacy chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I can't believe you updated I was sure that this Fic had died anyway good chapter I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
U need to make another chapter
Jmama chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Daaaaaang hurry up and get to the next chptr cuz I is gettin ansy
Ignea servus Dominus chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Jeez! That girl had one BAD evening!

I don't know if you plan on updating this story but I hope you will, I really like your descriptives for the character's appearance and personality.
KHLegacy chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
AHHH and thats all the chapters for now I want to know what happens please update soon!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was an interesting way for Jeena and Rallen to meet Rallen's a delinquent and she's stuck with him! ha ha good chapter