Reviews for -Part of the Pack-
Godiva9 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I am quite enjoying this story, I hope you update soon; I am anxious to see how Harry and Fenrir's relationship develops!
Ananas chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
This is a really good and promising story but you haven't updated in a while, I hope everything's OK. I'd really like to see this updated!
PerSonNee chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I like the start, can't wait for what happen next!
NJ chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Cool idea with this story, hope you continue it! You obviously take care with your writing so its very readable. Keep at it!
NJ
torturelover chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
love it
janet1982 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Interesting,please update)
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Hermione wasn't very nice to Harry there and I bet the other Were's are going to hear about not healing Harry when Fenrir wakes up. Hopefully Harry doesn't freak too much with the others and will admit to Fenrir that he does not like girls.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
please go on with the story i like to know where it leads
Elfin69 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Hopefully Draco got hurt to where he cannot be healed easily for what he did to Harry. Will Harry now go back to the school or stay with Ron in the forest since Ron will be killed if he went back.
torturelover chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
love it so far keep up the good work
Taz chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Keep going! I want to find out who is in the woods with them.
WerewolfAlpha chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Malakite the Mad, please accept that this is my first story, and this chapter is really just to explain what is going on before the story - it is the prologue. Also, 'we' means Harry and Ron, before Ron got bitten. The next chapter is nearly finished, and they are not nearly so dull as this intro chapter.
Malakite the Mad chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Not bad for a start. You have good grammar and a good idea, but you might want to expand a little more. As just about any writer knows "show, don't tell." There is a lot of telling in this chapter -that is forgivable in a prologue. Done right it draws the reader in. Something you've managed to do so far with me at least, however that was more for the spirit or sake of the story than any actual writing. Still, I'm hooked enough to continue reading. Not that it is any great prize, mind you, I'm not the most consistent reader or constructive review but I try. That has to count for something, no? *smiles* Aha... maybe not.

Your characterization of Harry is fairly true to cannon. Something I find rare so that is a great starting point. That said, it falls a little flat... it lacks a little action, for lack of a better word. But again, for the first chapter, it works. :)

Also, you should watch how you word things. "... He only told me about it because we were the only people who sympathized with werewolves..." You wrote "we." Um, who besides Harry is talking here? "...Humans - us, the 'normal' folk, and Werewolves..." It sounds like Harry is talking TO the reader, drawing them in, including them, but not enough to say "we." It is a little confusing. I think I might be over-complicating things again... Pay me no mind when I do that.

So, all in all, a good start and strong foundation. An apt description for a new world and decent characterization. Good work! I hope I was helpful and didn't come across as a mean, stuck-up flamer. That's not what I was trying for at all... I really liked and I'm looking forward to more. :D Okay? Yay!
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This sounds good so far. Wonder if Harry will be able to help the Werewolves to protect themselves and maybe get laws passed that it is illegal to hurt Weres'.