Reviews for Or Take Arms Against a Sea of Troubles - Cry Havoc 2
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
Arrgh! Azazel and Charzael have Sam once again, and now they have Dean as well. I really wish Sam was healthy and strong enough to take them out. It's too bad Sam wasn't able to kill Fire and Ice at least. :( I fear for Sam...
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
I really hate Azazel! I wish Sam and Dean could find a way to end him! It isn't just that he wants to control the world, but he keeps messing with Sam. I just want Sam and Dean to be able to live a normal life and be happy for once. :( It sucks that Jim died, and I hope the others got away okay. I don't want Sam and Dean to lose anyone else.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
It's a good thing Dean is around to help Sam, because Azazel really messed Sam up. All of the horrible things that happened to Sam while he was with Azazel, it's going to be difficult to deal with those memories, even if they are foggy. It's a wonder Sam is dealing as much as he is. Being around other people is too much for him at the moment, but I think Dean will be able to help him. I really hope that Dean stays strong for Sam, and that Sam can combat the 'visions' that Azazel gave him.
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Damn, caught again. But, both still alive.
DeanSam chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Best story ever.
Update soon.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Good chapter.
Benjaminjonathan chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I really really like your stories
Gabsmom chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is so awesome! I love your stories. I love how fragile both brothers are but at the same time strong! Please keep updating!
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Yes, it had to be a plot - but the brothers are reunited, and they are better together, stronger, even broken as they are now. Azazel won't find things go as smoothly as he thinks they will.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh, good start!
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh dear, poor, poor Sammy. We're off on a grand ride.
help789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
can;y wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Yay, sequel! Good start. Dean needs to be up and doing things, and Sam has managed to break free from the demon (hopefully by himself and not from a plan of Azazel's).
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I don't know how Sam made it back to Dean, but I know he will always try. His faith in Dean is so strong. His connection to him is what kept him going, no matter what Azazel did to him. I hope Sam is going to be okay, and that he can help Dean adjust to his new status and disability. I hope Sam isn't too messed up by Azazel.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I like how this story is going so far. Dean would be a wonderful teacher.