Reviews for Angelus
Reirei chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Please update!
AdvidFollower chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Ahaha well then? Interesting plot bunny. I was wondering so does Tsuna hate Giotto and is just diluting himself or the other way around? Anyways please update again soon XD
Marshmallow chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
the end was so evil... and un-Tsuna like
Sky Veneziano chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
This is kind of messed up, but still amazing! I hope you update soon!
BakaNeko96 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Dude! See, this is why I hate that my friend has to take those pills.
L's Cappuccino chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
O.o ... Tsuna is homicidal?!
sousie chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
update soon
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Wow, the story is very interesting. Possessive bastards run rampant throughout the plot. That pill reminds me of the movie "Limitless" but the side effects make the person violent in this story. Wow, I wanna know what's in that pill and whether or not Tsuna actually kills the cat. I hope you plan to continue this story, I really like it. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute story so far...Giotto kind of acts a tad bipolar though, lol. _
Nica8860 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Please update :P
Very nice story , it's enjoyable so I hope you make sure to complete it.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh...my...god...neck...?
XIIIsirius chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Trauma really can do a lot of things. I really wanna bash Iemitsu and Nana's head for neglect, and how could Giotto forget his brother. I really want to know how he met Byakuran and I hope you don't kill Nuts. This is a really interesting plot, I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Tsuna's head is screwed. Anyway, so far byakuran seems like the winner in this game. After all, if even giotto is locked in a cage, then how can he possibly save tsuna?
SoraxSilverheart01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This story seems very interesting ang I can't wait to read what happens. Keep up the great work.