Reviews for Angelus
BakaNeko96 chapter 2 . 3/11
PLEASE UPDATE!
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 1/9
Dude! See, this is why I hate that my friend has to take those pills.
L'sCoffee chapter 2 . 1/8
O.o ... Tsuna is homicidal?!
sousie chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
update soon
hananotsuki hime chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Wow, the story is very interesting. Possessive bastards run rampant throughout the plot. That pill reminds me of the movie "Limitless" but the side effects make the person violent in this story. Wow, I wanna know what's in that pill and whether or not Tsuna actually kills the cat. I hope you plan to continue this story, I really like it. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Cute story so far...Giotto kind of acts a tad bipolar though, lol. _
Nica8860 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Please update :P
Very nice story , it's enjoyable so I hope you make sure to complete it.
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Oh...my...god...neck...?
darkreverie13 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Trauma really can do a lot of things. I really wanna bash Iemitsu and Nana's head for neglect, and how could Giotto forget his brother. I really want to know how he met Byakuran and I hope you don't kill Nuts. This is a really interesting plot, I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Tsuna's head is screwed. Anyway, so far byakuran seems like the winner in this game. After all, if even giotto is locked in a cage, then how can he possibly save tsuna?
SoraxSilverheart01 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This story seems very interesting ang I can't wait to read what happens. Keep up the great work.
Junior Tomarry chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I like where this is going! I'm looking forward for the next chapter!
Belle'Masque chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Please continue this story soon! I've been waiting 4 EVA! Please update soon! I had been keeping up to date with the chapters until they were deleted! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Keimichi chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Woa. I love how you are portraying the characters. They are nice, deep, and twisted in their own sort of way. The passive tone used is really setting up the dark atmosphere. Good job.
Aditi Aglaia chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Tsuna is seriously off his rocker. I want some serious titanium reinforced protection between me and the crazy. Also, I don't really have a feel for where you are going with this story.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »