Reviews for The Stars Never Stay and Neither Do You
champagnekiss chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Yay! You updated! Not bad for your first smut.

I am not watching The Originals, there is too much that makes me angry or annoys me on that show.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
The chapter is a little long, and sometimes I wasn't too sure whether we were jumping to a new day each time you had a separation line. But other then that it's good. I especially like the herb idea, of it working at random times. And don't worry too much about the smutty scene, I thought it was hot.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Not bad for your first attempt at smut. Ugh The Originals is so unwatchable and Hayley/Camille ruined the show and all the characters.
jessnicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
love this!
Krys chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Another great chapter! I love the slow burn! As for the hiatus, I can't stand it! I want more tvd! I'm not sure about The Originals, I hate the whole Klaus/Hayley baby thing.
cupcakesweetheart5 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
What does Abiageal want with Caroline! really great chapter. Can't wait for more!
jessnicole chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Great update! No to Hayley baby storyline I do not like it at all.
HotHybridSex chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
just read the whole story and have to say: WOW and OMG! i love your writing style :) really like Klaus and Caroline relationship progresse so far and CANT WAIT for them to do the nasty :) responding to your "rambling" i think i am with the majority of the fans when i say i cant stand the idea KLaus having a baby WITH HAYLEY?! i mean ... seriously?! Hayley how could he stooped sooo low? i thought he louthed her?! anyway! cant wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
plz update!
lily chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
just discovered this fic and boy you got me
perfection
isle-of-fervor chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Amazing! You're writing is fab, I love how the character's aren't OOC and all your metaphors and comparisons and personifications...weow :) My only thing is that sometimes I'm not always clear on who's speaking when. Update sooooooon please :D
LightFiction chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Your style of writing is exceptional :)
When I read your story I have to concentrate because sometimes it's hard to stay focused when you change scenes. And that's why I like it! :)
ohh, and can I simply start fangirling about the kiss? Finally! 3
jessnicole chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
cool story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Your writing is so lyrical and beautiul! I love how you haven't made klaus too soft or weak And really show how torn Caroline is without just making her give in, because we all know she is a master of restraint! Amazing work. Haven't read such a good story in so long. I don't know how I'll survive the the the break either but stories like this sure will ease the pain ha ha :) keep up the lovely work can't wait to see this ascent into darkness
Inkprincess31 chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Are you quite familiar with John Green's book, The Fault In Our Stars?

"Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book."

That quote is from TFIOS. That quote applies to this fic. Twice this week I've been fooled by the number of reviews. I'm the type of reader who checks the reviews first. Sometimes I just go "quantity over quality" and just check how many are the reviews. Clearly, an error on my part. So I read your fic and I think ALL of the Klaroline shippers should read this.

THIS. IS. AMAZING.

I can't even fully express in writing how good this is. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story and your gift in writing. This is so going to my favorites list. Hope you will update soon!

Kudos! :))