Reviews for The Stars Never Stay and Neither Do You
Carrie281 chapter 8 . 1/17/2019
Absolutely loved this story and your writing style!
champagnekiss chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Yay! You updated! Not bad for your first smut.

I am not watching The Originals, there is too much that makes me angry or annoys me on that show.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
The chapter is a little long, and sometimes I wasn't too sure whether we were jumping to a new day each time you had a separation line. But other then that it's good. I especially like the herb idea, of it working at random times. And don't worry too much about the smutty scene, I thought it was hot.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
Not bad for your first attempt at smut. Ugh The Originals is so unwatchable and Hayley/Camille ruined the show and all the characters.
jessnicole chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
love this!
Krys chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Another great chapter! I love the slow burn! As for the hiatus, I can't stand it! I want more tvd! I'm not sure about The Originals, I hate the whole Klaus/Hayley baby thing.
cupcakesweetheart5 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
What does Abiageal want with Caroline! really great chapter. Can't wait for more!
jessnicole chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Great update! No to Hayley baby storyline I do not like it at all.
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
just read the whole story and have to say: WOW and OMG! i love your writing style :) really like Klaus and Caroline relationship progresse so far and CANT WAIT for them to do the nasty :) responding to your "rambling" i think i am with the majority of the fans when i say i cant stand the idea KLaus having a baby WITH HAYLEY?! i mean ... seriously?! Hayley how could he stooped sooo low? i thought he louthed her?! anyway! cant wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
plz update!
lily chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
just discovered this fic and boy you got me
perfection
isle-of-fervor chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Amazing! You're writing is fab, I love how the character's aren't OOC and all your metaphors and comparisons and personifications...weow :) My only thing is that sometimes I'm not always clear on who's speaking when. Update sooooooon please :D
LightFiction chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Your style of writing is exceptional :)
When I read your story I have to concentrate because sometimes it's hard to stay focused when you change scenes. And that's why I like it! :)
ohh, and can I simply start fangirling about the kiss? Finally! 3
jessnicole chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
cool story!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Your writing is so lyrical and beautiul! I love how you haven't made klaus too soft or weak And really show how torn Caroline is without just making her give in, because we all know she is a master of restraint! Amazing work. Haven't read such a good story in so long. I don't know how I'll survive the the the break either but stories like this sure will ease the pain ha ha :) keep up the lovely work can't wait to see this ascent into darkness