Reviews for Come home
Mic RiddyBanon chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Brilliant FF, well written indeed. Yes I do remember those lines about Hamish by Zaf to Sam I believe it was. He pulled off that line "it's all in the delivery" in a great Scottish accent. Nice tie in! You are a great writer and had me well & truly carried along as part of this fic, impressive considering how many original characters you introduced! Well done to your beta too - I have no idea how much betaing your work took, but I always try to thank the betas as well :D Will be looking out for more of your work :D Thanks loads for this great fic & sharing it with us :D
Antonia Caenis chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Nice ending, if bittersweet with the foreknowledge of what would happen to this family. Thanks for sharing and hope to see you back one day. In the meantime I might just go and check out that other one you mentioned!
Batteredpen chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
Nice logical ending to a good story.
LadyDunla chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
It's finished? Oh well, beautiful ending and I really hope you will get back to Spooks fanfiction, sooner rather than later. I really love your work. Thanks!
Antonia Caenis chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
You keep surprising me! Unexpected, sad and excellent, I'll be very sorry to see this story end. Hope you've got more up your sleeve!
Batteredpen chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
So now we know which spook won't be going home. After the light relief comes the tragedy. I love the idea of an informal boozy wake if nothing else it hints at the coping mechanisms required. As this story has been both different and well thought out I'm sorry it's drawing to a close.
Batteredpen chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
Lovely humour and banter.
Addicted-To-Sugar-Quills chapter 23 . 12/31/2012
LOVE IT!
Antonia Caenis chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
Oh dear! I've overheard and had far too many scenes like that to know how very real (although rather politer) you've made it! Nothing like a good bit of comic relief before plunging into the next whirlpool, thanks!
Batteredpen chapter 22 . 12/29/2012
Enjoying the progress of this. Sorry not to review earlier but have been busy. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Antonia Caenis chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
Brilliant! More heart-stopping stuff and totally in character for the established ones and with the right tone for the series for your own - I can see Zaf acting exactly like this in such a situation. Although I'm sad to see there are so few chapters left to come I'm also very much looking forward to seeing them and the resolution to the story.
LadyDunla chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
I really had to laugh at the last lines. I'm starting to really like Sam here. He's quite funny. I'm trying to imagine Zaf with a Scottish accent, but I just can't see him do it. It would be fun to hear, though. Oh, and Adam posing as huntsman is from the 4x03 episode. Not sure about the 3x09 thing, but then, it is rather a long time ago since I watched season 3. Good chapter again. Can't wait for the next.
LadyDunla chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
Thanks for the chapter. I loved it. What didn't become clear to me however was what kind of operation they were actually on. Ha ha, loved your remark about the train station. Are you sure you're not Dutch? They're saying it all the time around here.
Antonia Caenis chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Blimey, talk about tense! I could easily imagine being there, listening to all this, and how terrifying it could be, getting caught up in that nasty war. Wonderful!
Batteredpen chapter 20 . 12/19/2012
Given how often I update I can't complain about delays. The wait was worth it with a terrifically suspenseful chapter. I did feel for Fiona though having to listen to this and not knowing what was happening after what she'd already been through with Adam.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »