Reviews for All Hallows' Eve - New York
DeathFrisbee221 chapter 1 . 4/14
I love this, but got a bit confused with the whole Master Of Death thing? Is this in a world where he holds all the Horcruxes, or... Sorry, this is me being dense. But the rest of this was awesome, and Stark was PERFECT. "He made a funny!" LITERALLY had me on the floor crying. CRYING I tell you.
Good work!
roos1414 chapter 1 . 4/4
brilliant!
Veggielover1 chapter 1 . 4/2
Pretty funny scene here. It made me laugh. you've definitely got the characterization down really well.
olciak123 chapter 1 . 4/1
xD Love it
Tambry chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm always rereading this whenever I get board. It's so funny! It would be kind of awesome if you would do a sequel to this though. Like later on the Avengers go home and talk about how fucked up that was, and for so mystical reason Harry's transported back to them? Love the story though :)
Black Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/19
*Drags sorry arse in front of the screen* again.

1)*Quirks lips* this is the second “All Hallows’ Eve” you’ve done. Ever thought of doing one for ‘The Lord of the Rings’ (though I can’t think of an appropriate time for him to appear) or ‘Twilight’ (particularly if he appears during the breaking dawn book, during the faceoff between the Cullen’s and Volturi)?

2) Oh I do so love your dry humour and wit. *Shakes head* I think it’s the description of the event that cracks me up, I was left gasping for air and wiping tears from my eyes, literally. Tony’s my favourite hands down.

3) *Blinks* I do believe I may have spotted a minor grammatical error but I could be wrong. In the bit where he’s describing Steve’s herotic speech that he might have said himself when he was Dumbledore’s man – “like back when he still Dumbledore’s little soldier” – I think there should be a “was” between the “he still”. Oh and when Harry cuts of Loki’s speech – “but there was an ever higher probability” – even. And another…when Starks being his egoistic self “Ah, so you’ve hear of me.” – heard.

4) Costumes/Outfits. I have got to agree with Harry on the costumes. Particularly Steve’s I mean what the hell? It looks like something a kid would wear, must be the helmet/mask thing *shudders*.

Thank you for writing.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 3/18
Bwahahahahhaaa! Oooh that is too freaking funny. lol XD Awesome!
saint21 chapter 1 . 3/14
I like this. You should do a second chapter
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 2/17
Ha ha this is awesome, have you ever considered writing a multi-chaptered Harry Potter and Avengers crossover story because I think you'd do a fantastic job ;)
Gaia caecilia chapter 1 . 2/13
*Grins* Well that was an entertaining 5 minute read. I also have to congratulated you, this actually managed to catch and hold my attention when i've been having an 'attention span of a kitten' evening. This is quite hard to do.
Kanikan chapter 1 . 2/11
This my dear is GOLD, just pure gold. Loved every second of it and wish it would just go on and on. Great Job!
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 2/3
Ah- this was utterly hilarious-priceless! XD!
Totally loved it. As soon as i finished it, i just had to reread it again! The whole situation was ridiculous as well as incredibly funny, and harrys words were perfectly strange for one in his situation.
everything ecstatic chapter 1 . 1/31
Hahaha! Hilarious! Yay randomness!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 1/25
This is great :-)
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/15
Hahaha. It'd be nice if this wasn't a one-shot. Wouldn't have to be a full-on story, could be a series of chapters where he's just summoned by various bad guys and leaves the Avengers alone.