Reviews for All Hallows' Eve - Konoha
cmsully chapter 1 . 2/3
Okay, Harry's speech is SCREAMING for a sequel! Seriously, having Naruto remembering those words and summoning Harry once more to lay some smackdown on that OP jerk Madara sounds like sequel material to me...
DarkRayvin chapter 1 . 1/2
Well that ending threw me for a loop, haha. All serious and stuff, and then, WHAM! Humor enters and takes center stage :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Great story! Loved it :)
mayyz1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
please make a one shot of this for christmas
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Happy Halloween! Just stumbled on this along with the Avenger's world story. Great timing right? Thanks for another great story.
Yirna chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Please, please, please write more of these. I reread them every time they turn up and it makes me so sad that there's only two installments.
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Cool.
Esaki Nalex chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
ever think of expanding this? like Naruto summoning Harry on the battlefield and Tobi getting a beatdown? that'd be cool.
TheVampireDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
It would actually be really interesting if you posted a sequel about Naruto summoning Harry if the previously discussed time of great need. Great job on this!
camierose chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
this is asowme it would be cool if you wrote a story about when naruto called harry again
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This was adorable and I laughed so hard.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oooooh can't help but find this story adorable like the Avenger one. Seriously cute. 3

Great story!
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
lol awesome!
SakuraNyaa chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I liked the Avenger one more! But this one was more in-depth, making promises and vows! Naruto even got support from the Master of Death xDD
Will you do other fanfics where Harry is summoned somewhere and he has to (really) help?