Reviews for All Hallows' Eve - Konoha
I really wish you'd write up a sequel to this.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/20
I'm guessing this is after the Avenger one?
Nerfhearder69 chapter 1 . 10/16
And now you need the companion piece that has Naruto calling him at the final battle. Should be funny as hell when he meets Madara or Katsuya.
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 9/27
Loved it
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/17
Well, I red the second one first...
But I like this one too, more serious but as interesting
Thanks !

Castage chapter 1 . 3/11
That is a good piece of work.
hemotem chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This could go just about any crossover you can think of. I can think of a few that would be very funny. Hmm I am going to ask here if I may have permission to use this plot line for a few stories. Just pm me if yes. And of course I will give credit where credit is due.
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is awesome, i love the concept and its really well written. Have you considered expanding it to involve more snippets down the track, there are lots of points where you could justify naruto summoning harry again or harry could get curious and drop by to quietly look around. Given his track record its not like it would stay as a quiet look for long
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Great one-shot
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
AHAHAHAHA! funny and serious but good
JDL45 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I *really* like this one. And won't Naruto be surprised, when he summons Harry again down the road and he doesn't turn up in a vampire costume?
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Liked the Avenger one more - but I think that's just because I want/need some funny right now. Loved them both but preferred the Avenger version at this time and moment. Are you going to do a sequel about when Naruto summons him a second time? 'Cause I'd definitely read that!
cmsully chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Okay, Harry's speech is SCREAMING for a sequel! Seriously, having Naruto remembering those words and summoning Harry once more to lay some smackdown on that OP jerk Madara sounds like sequel material to me...
DarkRayvin chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Well that ending threw me for a loop, haha. All serious and stuff, and then, WHAM! Humor enters and takes center stage :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013