Reviews for Blue Magic
primalparadox chapter 8 . 10/29
I'm having a really hard time trying to buy what this chapter is selling.
Harry's lived in an almost utopian society pretty much since the moment he was allowed outside. He then encounters a world of racism and bigotry that has incredibly dodgy motives regarding his life and future.

Why would the slight desire to know about his parents be anywhere near enough for him to hang around after he realises how (to him) utterly abhorrent this society is?

Don't get me wrong, most of the HP fanfics do this and I have the same thought. Makes them (and this) rather hard to get into. Kinda difficult to immerse yourself in something that fundimentally doesn't make sense.
Ryan chapter 19 . 7/7
Well, this story has some serious potential, but it's currently clearly dead, even if the writer insists it isn't.
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 18 . 2/11
This is a really interesting story. I've noticed many tropes common in other stories have been ether scoffed at or approached in a unique way, much like how the limited number of students at Hogwarts isn't down to decreased population from inbreeding and war, but a limitation of the magic of the castle. It has its own plot holes, I'd argue, but it's always nice to see a fresh take on why things are the way they are in HP fanfics, it can get abit samey after spending so much time reading various fanfictions, many tend to end up blended together for me.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2021
Well, you were never going to get through 7 years of school and then continue on with Harry pushing humanity/wizardry up into space and eventually take on Reapers like you pretended to hint at anyway. That'd take longer than a century to write.

I hope you just gave up on writing instead of getting covid or something.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2021
So the story will die next chapter, right after you go all notchildrensfairytale? It doesn't look like a coincidence.

A shame. This is so much better than supermegaHarry going off to space to kick Reaper ass and/or bang all the chicks that seems the usual fanfiction fare. Wonder why nobody writes the reverse with Shepard in Hogwarts for whatever dumb deus ex machina reason, do they think space badass fighting evil snakeman would be boring?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2021
The hell, author? You could spell it right just last chapter, what happened?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/18/2021
A fanfiction writer who can spell discreet right? What is this sorcery?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
Also I hope you realize how badly it fucks up Luna's character when you put some blackops conspiracy bullshit in her background.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
I had assumed Harry would be the super special self insert but it seems I was mistaken.
itioministralis chapter 11 . 12/7/2021
I'm a bit disappointed that the entire premise seems to have been thrown out of the window and the events are just following canon now. What was the point in setting all of this background? Harry is the same, has the same friends, certain canon events seem to be shoehorned into the story for no reason, sometimes word for word, how would that even make sense? Apart from Harry sometimes having a talk with Liara, how is this any different from the story we all know? I already what happens next.
itioministralis chapter 2 . 12/7/2021
At first I was very skeptical of the possibility of combining such contrasting universes into anything readable but you pulled it off spectacularly! I thought this was going to be a magical humanity in space, but this is even more interesting. It's very well-written.
The Jedi Potato chapter 19 . 11/17/2021
Did covid get you?
Lusus420 chapter 19 . 11/15/2021
please more soon, I love this story. I can see part of where it can go and it just gets better from here
Lusus420 chapter 19 . 11/9/2021
I love your story. No rush, but can't wait for more
Gnormann chapter 14 . 9/23/2021
Having to drop it here. For me, it’s just the characters don’t act in a realistic manner and this just breaks up the immersion
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »