Reviews for Blue Magic
WhiteElfElder chapter 18 . 9/27
Minerva needs to retire or get an attitude adjustment as she is becoming like Snape.
Pyrophoricity chapter 18 . 9/27
That was a cool story and very nice ideas! Thanks for it :)
I would have love to see liara firing a laser from orbite to kill the big snakes in the future chapters though ahaha
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 9/24
I wonder what Spudmore would do if Harry showed him the flying suit?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 9/23
What about Harry omnitool...how will that survive Hogwarts, or is he not taking it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 9/23
Will Harry have a combat, or at least environmental, suit when he goes back? What about his amp, does he have it and will it be affected by magic? Did Hermione find a Potter or a Black home?
Sora Okaami chapter 18 . 8/10
*pokes story*
Is this dead? Because it would be a sad day if this amazing story is dead.
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 8/3
Wizards being barmy is a good solution for almost anything.
Thunder999 chapter 2 . 7/3
I love the codex entries at the end.
I'm sad to realize that this is probably abandoned by now. Just in case you're still receiving mail alerts and read this, I wish to thank you for this lovely story, as unfinished it is and as early as it happened in the tale.
Solphage chapter 18 . 5/20
Great crossover that doesn't hate the harry potter world, please continue
odonata201 chapter 18 . 4/11
You know, I have reread this a number of times now and I still am agog at the wonderful world you created. All the more reason, I wish you had continued it. It has its issues (typos and grammar) but it is a marvelous combination of the Potterverse and a universe I know not all, ME, which you have done a phenomenal job in depicting. I only hope that your muse comes back to you and that you continue this incredible tale.
ClaireR89 chapter 9 . 4/7
Well I'm calling quits. It was good till he came back to England
ClaireR89 chapter 7 . 4/7
I remembered my question for last chapter. Isn't rude for Harry to wear a suit when Asari custom is the fancy dress?
ClaireR89 chapter 6 . 4/7
Something rubbed me the wrong way in that chapter IDK what.

Question I had but forgot. Did Harry continental his injections since he had the biotic accident?
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 4/6