Reviews for Blue Magic
Love the story so far and as for the soap box for whales, dolphins, orcas etc...
PREACH MY BROTHER!
BrightSkywalker chapter 19 . 11/15
This by far one of my favorite HP crossovers.
So many clever nods and logical extensions.

I’m absolutely loving this, and I hope you’ll get a chance to continue this story. I hope you haven’t given up on it
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 11/10
please update, this is a fantastic fic and its sad to see it go dead like this, Mass Effect Xovers are so hard to find.
MartianGod chapter 1 . 10/12
I hate the perspective that all muggle gods are just powerful witches and wizards for that reason I'm going to have to drop this back sorry
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 10/8
The Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump and Headmaster is still being made a lemon drop popping addict? in GoF he revealed that he had a predilection for all kinds of sweets (non- magical incl.) not just lemon drops. Dumbledore was really more of confectionery connisceour, if you will.
Veronica McClure chapter 18 . 10/8
I could have sworn Neville was described as having brown hair in book Canon. (Even in the games).
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 10/8
Whatever the mother's age was when she started is about when the daughter can expect to start. "as always" sounds better than "like always". "as always" sounds better than "like always". "as always" sounds better than "like always".
wwjdtd chapter 19 . 9/23
You said the next chapter would be posted next month.

Our lie detector determined: That was a lie.

Which is sad because this is a really fantastic story and I would love to read more of it.
t.i.craig chapter 19 . 9/16
I really like this way of combining the universes I hope the next chapter will be soon I can't wait to see how you manage to keep the story of both universes while also derailing what you can
panther73110 chapter 15 . 8/28
Found one of my favorite stories again and you updated it. Thanks and can't wait for the next update, hope it is soon.
t.i.craig chapter 19 . 8/24
I hope the next chapter is released because I am having do much fun with this story it's awesome. I love the way you've melded magic and biotics where they are similar but different. Can't wait to see where you go from here
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 8/22
The interludes and cut aways to other characters back on Earth get really boring and annoying, very fast.
Drachenreiter1 chapter 19 . 8/5
Damn you for writing such a wonderful story - now I spent more time over the last two days reading this, than studying for my exam on friday...
Anyways, I really enjoyed the story so far and can't really being myself to regret starting it (even if my timing could have been better...). I hope you are doing well, and that you'll update this story again at some point.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 7/19
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY FEELS ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEE!
Polydicta chapter 19 . 7/2
That was good.

I'm looking forward to (hopefully) more - it's wonderful to read a ME fiction that isn't slavishly tied to game canon.
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »