Reviews for Blue Magic
ComputerGod chapter 18 . 2/28
Any hopes for an update? Please?
Mylon chapter 18 . 2/10
Well, wow! Superb story, I really love it when somebody manages to integrate two universes and can keep it plausible without overpowering one or the other.

Ok, not really sure whats up teenage magic is dangerous, it's just... Damn, never really thought about it that way... It's an intriguing plot device that's for sure. I can see a multitude of ways around the problem but in the end that is not what it is about. Oclumency is bound to help. As far as what the founders did... I can be a number of things but the two most logical is either to suppress wandless(accidental) magic or bleed of excess magic. Then again accidental magic isn't fully understood so it is hard to speculate. It's also possible that they somehow severed or at least suppressed the connection of magic and emotion unless it is a conscious act, like the patronus.

Wow magical Britain the center of the magical world. Never heard of this one either... I mean you had the Egyptians, the Romans, the Chinese... Somehow all of these collapsed into nothingness? No Shangri'la? Well can't discount the possibility but wow. Thanks to the HP Lone Traveler I got a lot more open to the Multiverse, where anything is a possibility. I'm actually impressed the wizards haven't died out yet then. By the looks of it you are then also looking at a population of 100.000 magicals worldwide, rather that an estimate o million. The implications are truly staggering yet conveniently explain why magicals would be extinct less than 2 centuries later.

You truly threw us for a twist in this last chapter, truly looking forward where you are going with all of this.

As for first year a pain, true but that just means you need to get creative and see what you really need. Which obviously is Harry and Voldemort somehow get into an encounter. True a book about magic isn't really completely without a dragon. Fluffy in combo with Hagrid gets used as a very nice plot point. But with Hagrid it basically means, you need a dangerous creature (preferably mythical) that can act as a guardian. Getting into trouble over Norbert(a) isn't really important, as children will get into trouble for one thing or another, no need to force it, get creative instead. But I'll admit it's hard so instead you stick to the plot, while at the same time making sure that most elements you want to incorporate into the world are explained in this year. (which is what you did) Keeping the balance between familiar and new and plausible is of course always a challenge.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Regards,
Mylon
Sazq chapter 2 . 2/10
Hi there!

So I am re-reading your story for what is probably the 50th time when I realised something... What ever happened to the Dolphins that were brought from earth? Idk why but I had the most amusing mental image of humans "proper" first contact and meaning ambassador squeakles, many times great grandson of the orginal dolphins.

Probably stupid, but made me chuckle. On a side note, I don't suppose you are still updating this story? It has been a while.

Keep up the great work!
elderlucian chapter 18 . 1/26
I really enjoyed the story and hope that it's not dead just that the author is busy and will continue it when they have the chance. That being said I am willing to perform 37 different sacrificial rituals to hopefully encourage the gods to aid you in continuing this story.
InsanityPie chapter 18 . 1/24
Hmm.. nice. Not much else to say honestly: This is well written, has a pretty high word count and a great pacing-word count ratio going for it, and last but not least its a premise I personally haven't seen before( considering how many fanfics ive read over the years, thats a pretty dang high achievment in my book ). All in all I like this, only downside I see is the 2 years absence of a update but considering how IRL can tend to get in the way or the fact this had a pretty good update sceduale base on the plotting effort and word count from 2012-2015 a burn out is also likely but either way its no big deal to me since im use to waiting long lengths of time for updates.

If it gets updated then awesome! If not then oh well, ive seen thousands die for various reasons( most outright ignoring reviews and writing into a corner that nothing but rewriting could fix ) so wouldn't hit me personally to hard.. sure jems like this are rare in my opinion, but I also know authors need their own time or things turn out for the worse. Quality over quanity I always say!
In other words: Great job and if you get back to this, keep up the good work!
the late Aimee chapter 17 . 1/19
so sorry the this great story (one of the best from Mass Effect and Harry Potter fandoms, crossover or otherwise) hasn' t been continued fir months.
Pretty please, dear author, give us another chapter.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 6 . 1/14
you forgot ashley the space racist woobie
PwnerofHeroes chapter 4 . 1/14
*sigh the seediest part of london now is the billion starbucks that have replaced the culture once on display
PwnerofHeroes chapter 3 . 1/14
eclipse phase is awesome it's lots of fun to go into the restricted zone with a pair of sandals board shorts and a von neumann machine
Araytigre chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Definitely a Fun story, one which I look forward to seeing what comes next, providing your Muse allows you to continue said story. So far things are still somewhat following Canon, even if Harry himself didn't get sent to the Forbidden Forest (thereby missing meeting Firenze and Tom). I have also noticed that even though he no longer has his "Scar", he is still a Horcrux, as Liara noticed the Soul Shard during the Joining, and how they will get rid of it will prove interesting, as I highly doubt that once they figure out exactly what it is, that they won't let it sit in his head and wait for Tom to "AK" him (like in canon). Obviously, the dynamic between Harry and Hermione will continue to grow, and that will be so even not including the Asari training. Thank You. TTFN
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Love the story.
Wish there were more asari influences on Harry, because they're always fun to read. I just want to read the story attached with Hermione getting embarrassed with Harry touching her. Please continue when you can.
Have fun, good luck.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2016
about the cloak I agree no one should have been able to see through it if it was deaths cloak and in some fics its said that spells and runes were added so dumble and mad eye could see it again its DEATHS cloak that should not be possible
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
so you made Liara older but Harry and Hermione will be close to 200 by 2180
Inu-Pan chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

I love it absolutely, and dearly hope you make some more chapters soon, though I do understand that life can get in the way.

I DEARLY hope that you continue this story as I love it: style, characterization, plot, conspiracies and ALL THAT CRAZY STUFF!

And when the heck are Tikka and Liara gonna get together?! We know they BOTH want to! Curse them and their slowness and shyness*mumblegrumble*

So, FORGE ON DEAR AUTHOR!

I encourage you to to continue, because I GUARANTEE that there are many people waiting for it's continuation with bated breath (hell; I'm one of them)

So, I hope you have many well inspired nights and days ahead of you, no matter the projects you pursue.

Inupan
Sefera chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
I'm enjoying this so far, I look forward to more in the future.
1,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »