Reviews for Blue Magic
Thunder999 chapter 2 . 7/3
I love the codex entries at the end.
I'm sad to realize that this is probably abandoned by now. Just in case you're still receiving mail alerts and read this, I wish to thank you for this lovely story, as unfinished it is and as early as it happened in the tale.
Solphage chapter 18 . 5/20
Great crossover that doesn't hate the harry potter world, please continue
odonata201 chapter 18 . 4/11
You know, I have reread this a number of times now and I still am agog at the wonderful world you created. All the more reason, I wish you had continued it. It has its issues (typos and grammar) but it is a marvelous combination of the Potterverse and a universe I know not all, ME, which you have done a phenomenal job in depicting. I only hope that your muse comes back to you and that you continue this incredible tale.
ClaireR89 chapter 9 . 4/7
Well I'm calling quits. It was good till he came back to England
ClaireR89 chapter 7 . 4/7
I remembered my question for last chapter. Isn't rude for Harry to wear a suit when Asari custom is the fancy dress?
ClaireR89 chapter 6 . 4/7
Something rubbed me the wrong way in that chapter IDK what.

Question I had but forgot. Did Harry continental his injections since he had the biotic accident?
ClaireR89 chapter 4 . 4/6
I just realized Liara was 107 in ME1 nbd but her age is off by about 100 yrs
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 4/6
This story was going well until you said the main focus would be his Hogwarts years (not to mention you abandoned the story in his 2nd year) I liked the idea of Harry going off with Liara
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 12 . 3/5
Hey, about what you said about the dextro-species being able to eat levo- food, as you said, there should always be an element of caution when trying food that someone isn't used to, and that can apply to cuisine from the same planet, let alone xeno-food, but while it may not be an obvious and immediate problem like with dogs and chocolate, eating food based on the opposite amino acids IS far more risky than sticking to your own amino acid orientation. There is an increased probability of ingesting something toxic to one's species, or even a severe allergic reaction. Quarians are a bit of a weird case, but considering what little I know of their biology from romancing Tali in ME2 and 3, as well as reading the ME1 codex entry, there would be far MORE chance of a fatal allergic reaction, however, should human food not prove inherently toxic to quarians and she doesn't have a FATAL allergic reaction, she would be able to adapt fairly quickly to human food, and while she may get little to no sustenance from it, she WOULD be able to enjoy Earth's many styles of cuisine fairly safely.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 11 . 3/5
Hey, again, I love the story, but I've notice in several spots that there's points where it seems like the back half of one sentence and the front half of the next are missing, leading to sentences like: "Originally it had been a simple drone VI designed by Tika to digitize books but since she had integrated it into her old a-personal Research VI she had decided to keep the personality Tika had originally given it." Now, in retrospect it kinda works, but the 'a-personal' bit makes me think that this isn't what you had meant to leave in. This is just the first one I could remember, but while it's not frequent, it has happened at least a couple of times before. If I'm just reading the sentence wrong then I apologize, but I thought I'd bring it up at least.
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 10 . 3/5
This story is pretty well written, but I've gotta ask; what's with all the 'soon later' sentence introductions? I kinda noticed it in previous chapters, but I just noticed its consistency. Don't get me wrong, it's a fairly minor error and easy to miss, just wondering why that exact phrase keeps popping up, or if it's just part of a manner of speech that I'm unfamiliar with.
Hikari Nova chapter 18 . 3/2
revive and update please this is really interesting
Katsuhito chapter 18 . 2/17
Rereading this excellent story again. Still no mas?
Viperstrike2 chapter 18 . 2/6
Bit sad that there are no new chapters
1,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »