Reviews for Blue Magic
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 9/19
I have a question about the time differences between Thessia and Earth. Wouldn't there BE a time difference in regards to different size planets, different suns, all meaning different gravity and thus different flow of time? Man, I could have simply said Relativity.
LastManStanding616 chapter 18 . 8/20
Great story,
first time i've seen compulsory brainwashing for schooling
Waiting for more
kikujiro07 chapter 18 . 8/17
Hi ! I really like your story ! I think the charactere fit very well and I like very much the sientist vision !
Thanks for this chapter ! I hope I can read the next chapter !
HungrySnack chapter 18 . 7/6
Just reread Blue Magic, and hope you are doing well (and might one day continue writing)
panson7998 chapter 13 . 6/28
it's a good story I hope it is updated soon or at least finishes it I look forward to new updates.
Uzushiogakure chapter 12 . 6/9
This Garred dude is beginning to irritate me.
Uzushiogakure chapter 7 . 6/9
Well I'm not gonna lie I hope that Prophecy meanings that Liara, Harry, and Hermione are gonna bring the magical world to space because they would be a huge asset against the reapers. Beside once Harry deals with Voldemort (with Liara and Benezia helping/teaching/advising him) he would at the very least have magical Britain in the palm of his hands.
Uzushiogakure chapter 6 . 6/9
Okay that us how you deliver a letter.
Uzushiogakure chapter 4 . 6/9
I'm loving this
Fullmetal11791 chapter 9 . 5/7
I have to say I'm pretty disappointed at how you portrayed Dumbledore in his talk with Harry. I'd be the first to say how stupid I think the whole "Dumbledore is evil" shtick is, so don't get me wrong, I do like that you're not going in that direction. But having Dumbledore, a magical prodigy and the worlds leading transfiguration expert, not know what is probably sixth or seventh year magical theory? Come on. It's just unbelieveable and makes it come across like you're trying to force us, the readers, to view the magical world and it's people as simpletons. Same goes for the potion question regarding the number seven.

Also, as far as the whole "don't say You Know Whose name" thing goes, don't forget that in the sixth and seventh books he cast a spell putting a Taboo on his name. You said it, he knew exactly who and where you were (it even works through wards), and sent a squad of death eaters to kill or capture you, or just went himself. It's assumed he did the same before he "died" in 1981, which is why everyone is terrified of saying his name. People had damn good reasons to give him those monikers.
Revliledpembroke chapter 17 . 5/5
You don't see much value in Herbology? The class that teaches you about plants that can kill you? I think the value of that would be self-evident.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 5 . 5/4
Per your author note at the end, Tali as we learn in ME2 from the loyalty mission to the flotilla was given special forces training, her father set it up. This would have been before she left on her pilgrimage.

Anyway, you keep calling who I assume is a Spectre version of Garrus, Garred. Or is it not supposed to be Garrus? I know we're like 150-200 years before ME1 starts canonically, but you're introducing Wrex, Tali, and Liara early so I assume it's supposed to be Garrus.
Henri0812 chapter 13 . 4/24
Before this the story was great, but the rant from Madam Pomfrey (hope the names correct xD) had me laughing out loud . (got me quite some strange looks /(*,*)\ )

Really, this FF is fantastic *,*
ComputerGod chapter 18 . 2/28
Any hopes for an update? Please?
Mylon chapter 18 . 2/10
Well, wow! Superb story, I really love it when somebody manages to integrate two universes and can keep it plausible without overpowering one or the other.

Ok, not really sure whats up teenage magic is dangerous, it's just... Damn, never really thought about it that way... It's an intriguing plot device that's for sure. I can see a multitude of ways around the problem but in the end that is not what it is about. Oclumency is bound to help. As far as what the founders did... I can be a number of things but the two most logical is either to suppress wandless(accidental) magic or bleed of excess magic. Then again accidental magic isn't fully understood so it is hard to speculate. It's also possible that they somehow severed or at least suppressed the connection of magic and emotion unless it is a conscious act, like the patronus.

Wow magical Britain the center of the magical world. Never heard of this one either... I mean you had the Egyptians, the Romans, the Chinese... Somehow all of these collapsed into nothingness? No Shangri'la? Well can't discount the possibility but wow. Thanks to the HP Lone Traveler I got a lot more open to the Multiverse, where anything is a possibility. I'm actually impressed the wizards haven't died out yet then. By the looks of it you are then also looking at a population of 100.000 magicals worldwide, rather that an estimate o million. The implications are truly staggering yet conveniently explain why magicals would be extinct less than 2 centuries later.

You truly threw us for a twist in this last chapter, truly looking forward where you are going with all of this.

As for first year a pain, true but that just means you need to get creative and see what you really need. Which obviously is Harry and Voldemort somehow get into an encounter. True a book about magic isn't really completely without a dragon. Fluffy in combo with Hagrid gets used as a very nice plot point. But with Hagrid it basically means, you need a dangerous creature (preferably mythical) that can act as a guardian. Getting into trouble over Norbert(a) isn't really important, as children will get into trouble for one thing or another, no need to force it, get creative instead. But I'll admit it's hard so instead you stick to the plot, while at the same time making sure that most elements you want to incorporate into the world are explained in this year. (which is what you did) Keeping the balance between familiar and new and plausible is of course always a challenge.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Regards,