Reviews for Blue Magic
Inu-Pan chapter 18 . 10/17

I love it absolutely, and dearly hope you make some more chapters soon, though I do understand that life can get in the way.

I DEARLY hope that you continue this story as I love it: style, characterization, plot, conspiracies and ALL THAT CRAZY STUFF!

And when the heck are Tikka and Liara gonna get together?! We know they BOTH want to! Curse them and their slowness and shyness*mumblegrumble*

I encourage you to to continue, because I GUARANTEE that there are many people waiting for it's continuation with bated breath (hell; I'm one of them)

So, I hope you have many well inspired nights and days ahead of you, no matter the projects you pursue.

Sefera chapter 18 . 10/1
I'm enjoying this so far, I look forward to more in the future.
Elnore chapter 18 . 9/3
This is a fabulous story I have reread several times even if it isn't complete.
It takes a really reasonable view of the Harry Potter univers.
It is a sad thing it hasn't been updated in a very long time.
Fantastic story. I really want to read it to it conclusion. A shame it's abandoned.
ReticentRouge chapter 18 . 8/18
I have really enjoyed your story thus far. I think your take on Brittish magical society to be very well thought out and well portrayed. I look forward to Hermione and biotics and I think you have an opportunity to expand biotics quite a bit. Magic is likely the first time since its discovery that its been challenged. Which means it will have to grow to stay relavent. My only other comment is to say the french school, cannon wise, is likely far more tolerant than their brittish counterparts. Fleur was very well repsected by her peers and her ancestery was never hidden. Durmstrung (which I've likely spelled wrong) would be much worse than Hogwarts (which makes victors choice in date much more interesting). anyway...great story. thanks for sharing this part of your world.
seriously chapter 1 . 7/21
To Revliledpembroke: Get your metaphors straight fool! Magic IS the gun. It's HOW you use MAGIC that designates it as good or bad. It's WHY the commando is KILLING that determines whether it's right or wrong. You need to leave the deep thinking to the philosophers and stop spouting your nonsense.
Revliledpembroke chapter 15 . 7/20
While I agree that a lot of magic is a tool, and the the Killing Curse is, by itself, no more evil than a gun or sword, I don't think the Cruciatus Curse or Entrail Expelling Curse or whatever the hell else insane maniacs (and fanfic authors) have come up with over the years (my favorite spell in a fanfic is one developed by Harry that makes someone shoot hot soup out of their nose and it is, apparently, the most evil thing known to man. Hit by it says so), could really only be classified as Dark. Dark Curses, in my mind, cause unnecessary pain for sadistic pleasure. The difference between the commando slitting a throat and the psychopath slitting every inch of available skin for the hell of it. Much rather the commando of those two scenarios. Hmm, that makes me wonder...why is Voldemort's signature spell the one that causes a quick, painless death? Granted, it's unblockable by any sort of shield, so it's efficient, I guess, But what makes the cat quickly break the mouse's neck instead of playing with it?
Revliledpembroke chapter 10 . 7/19
So Harry read about his father's group becoming Animagi (Animaguses?), huh? Does that mean someone will find that Sirius (named after the dog star) was a dog and just look at all the human literature about how loyal dogs are... Compare that to Pettigrew, a rat, known for being sly, treacherous, evil, and diseased. Why didn't they figure out who was guilty sooner? And how, in a world with truth serum (forgot the spelling of the actual potion) and literal mind reading, did Sirius manage to go to jail when one word from him, anything that could cast doubt on the scene Peter manufactured, probably would have set him free? He must not have had a trial. Wouldn't they have wanted to make sure? To cross every T and dot every I? Why did no one question the man who, while born in a Dark family, hated it and ran the first chance he was given to go live with blood traitors? Wasn't he burned from the family tapestry? No one questioned the man who had such a hatred for Slytherins because they were evil, and then he joined them? No one questioned the brothers in all but blood?
nya mayaha nya chapter 4 . 7/18
I've gotta say that skyball sounds an awful lot like Quidditch. Could there be some influence from a foreign culture at play?
NouvelleVoix chapter 1 . 7/5
This has a lot of typos, some of which are rather humorous.. "...she typed a few commandos on the main console," for example
sisyphus1967 chapter 18 . 6/26
I knew nothing about Mass Effect going into this story and you have made it unnecessary to learn for which I thank you. This is well written and consistent once you get past the initial plot device to get Liara involved. Please keep up the good work!
Me Myself and I chapter 18 . 6/20
It's over an year since the last update, at this point I fear there won't be another one, which is a damn shame as this fic is quite an original concept and a really good story on its own.

Please don't let this story die.
Revliledpembroke chapter 8 . 6/8
"Bigotry was unknown in the educated parts of the galaxy." Bull-fucking-shit. If that was true, the Council would have given the Quarians a planet to colonize 299 years before Mass Effect, helped them retake their homeworld, or done something for them in the past 100 years, instead of letting them float around, one hull breach away from extinction. You already admitted Liara was a bit bigoted towards the Batarians (not that I blame her, honestly. Species is a nightmare. Glad I never had to work with one).
Revliledpembroke chapter 6 . 6/8
What, Kaidan doesn't get any points for his extra power boost from is L2? I mean, he trained really hard and he can Reave now! And you are correct, Liara is pretty powerful. She's the most powerful biotic on the team in a game where biotics are least, when you fight them and they keep you in the ground for ten minutes. Not that that's happened to me, you understand...stupid biotics.
Revliledpembroke chapter 2 . 6/7
Yeah, the ancestors idea is probably the best idea. And with the Salarians, you don't even have to worry about making sure they reproduce, because only a very small percent of their population actually does and they exist in large clans. You could introduce a Solus or a Kirrahe, and that relative could just be an great uncle or distant cousin. Drell don't leave their adopted planet much, and might not be off of Rakhana yet. Hanar get almost 0 screen time and the Elcor aren't given last names. The Quarians, well, maybe you could fix it so they might have a colony or something magicked up by the humans to suit their needs and offered immediately once they make contact. It'd be nice if they were not exiled as long as in ME. Turians will be the most difficult, I think, even if you do have only the one Turian crew member. That leaves the Volus and the Batarians (and the less said about the Batarians, the better). The Volus have a very easy name scheme: two syllable first name, one syllable last name (except the Ambassador Din Korlack) and it doesn't really matter if they are related to the other Volus we meet, unless you want to have the Volus Ambassador be related the Din.
1,130 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »