Reviews for Blue Magic
DocBon3saw chapter 19 . 3/13/2019
as happy as I am to see an update, I have a quibble. in this chapter you mention Harry's scar hurting, when in earlier chapters you make specific mention that he doesn't have it any longer.
delonix chapter 12 . 3/12/2019
Finally somebody didnt buy into that stupid levo- dextro- food almost religion in mass effect. .. high school level chemistry and biology ... So long I am enjoying this story wery much. Good job
truenull chapter 19 . 3/10/2019
Didn't he have his scar surgically removed? Why is a nonexistent scar hurting?
Keij chapter 19 . 3/7/2019
First off, Welcome back.

You do have a date mismatch from the previous chapter though. At the end of that you have Neville’s detention being the night of Saturday May 9th, but the first couple of sections here the date is a week earlier (May 3rd and 4th).
Because there is the gap of a couple of weeks to the next plot progression (May 22nd), it shouldn’t create any problem to fix the start of this chapter to May 10th and 11th.
mckertis chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
Yes, i DID expect you to have taste. I was wrong, thanks for confirming it.
mckertis chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
Ah, i see you are one of those Moon believers. Hah. As if those barbaric evil USians could manage to get to the Moon. Even kidnapped Nazi criminal scientists couldnt help them make a rocket that flies straight, so obviously they were not on the Moon. Primitives...
jdcoker chapter 19 . 3/6/2019
I'm so glad you're updating again. Your story was one of the first that I favorite/followed so it is extremly pleasing to see it hasn't been abandoned. I find it to be very well written and I like the fact that Harry isn't OP or OOC without explanation as to the reason for the difference. Once again very good story, keep up the good work.
Pudentane chapter 19 . 3/4/2019
Great story, your perseverance is greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Me Myself and I chapter 19 . 3/4/2019
It's alive [insert miniacal laugher here].

Man, I thought this story was dead. It's good to be proven wrong.

As for the story, Liara is going to chew Harry's ass, both for not telling her and for being reckless. It makes me wonder if she will demand Harry to carry a concealed weapon all the time, for self defense.

Looking forward for the next chapter.
firelordeg chapter 19 . 3/3/2019
thank you for sharing the fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
willam and jack and jake chapter 19 . 3/2/2019
cool
Amadan chapter 19 . 3/2/2019
Wow, I really didn't expect to see this again but I am glad that you resumed writing this fic.
Bluesnowman chapter 19 . 3/2/2019
Good to have you back
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 13 . 3/1/2019
ok now I have to know how Harry will be alive during Mass Effect 2180 cuz in this chap you said magicals live to about 150 the old without help was 202 Harry would be 200 yro in 2180 so how? please pm me not knowing is driving me crazy I wont say anything lol loving this story
N7SPARTAN-Commander-Jay117 chapter 3 . 3/1/2019
So I'm guessing that Harry and Hermione will be in the Mass Effect part of the story? but here is my input on that they should find some way to live longer and look/feel younger during the Hp story arch cuz you said magicals live 200 250 years well by 2180 that would put them as roughly 200's and only have maybe 50 years left unless their power level makes them age more beyond that
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »