Reviews for Blue Magic
Gnormann chapter 12 . 9/23/2021
For trying to make this a bit more realistic you sure do let Harrys idiocy go without consequences. If that cerberus had taken an arm off one of the kids or someone got hurt flying that would have leant more realism instead of clinging to the canon cheesy nonsense.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2021
i just re-read this for the probably third or fourth time now. back in the day it was one of my favorite hp/me crossovers, because it was set in a refreshingly different time. little harry and big sis liara are plain adorable and the whole plot slowly advancing in the background was intriguing enough to keep up with it.

thanks for writing this. i'm sad to see that it's looking more and more like an abandoned work, but i appreciate what's there anyway :)
Niela32792 chapter 19 . 7/17/2021
Awesome story, I really wish to read more (at least the conclusion of book 1)
seafood shell suit chapter 19 . 7/3/2021
This is a brilliant story and I’ve really enjoyed reading it. I hope you’re well and that you’re able to continue writing. You’ve set yourself quite a challenge as it’s such a massive scope for the story! Think you’ve done brilliantly to get this far. Maybe ME Legendary Edition will spark new ideas. I’ve followed and favourited and hope to see more from you one day
Monster King chapter 19 . 5/21/2021
Awesomeness
Hazel R chapter 19 . 4/13/2021
Just re-read the whole story, still good.
Hopefully there is more.
Aethyta could cause so much mayhem at Hogwarts...
Mocharaid chapter 7 . 4/3/2021
Except for a few bits here and there, I've really enjoyed the premise of this story!

My main issue comes from the face that for someone who's spent a huge chunk of his most formative years surrounded by hyper-advanced, mono-gendered society of (possibly) polyamorous aliens, having Harry hold onto human hang-ups about gender and sexuality that he wouldn't have time to fully internalize before he left, honestly is the thing that stops me really getting into this 100%.

Feels like a huge missed opportunity.

Also, seeing Harry throw out the slur 'Poofter' shattered my immersion so hard I had to come and leave this review. It actually got a disbelieving laugh out of me, so good job. xD

I'm gonna keep reading to the end, hopefully the weird gender/sexuality asides won't keep pulling me out of the story.
eragon95159 chapter 19 . 3/2/2021
Continue soon, please. What about idea Liara and Harry ask goblins for help and goblins remove soul shard from harry . What about Harry persuate Liara to blood adoption that transform him by time into asari who use enchanted goblin ring to make stay in human for(harry get ability change between human and asari forms)?
Buildingcross chapter 19 . 2/22/2021
Any new chapters?
Jtf0012 chapter 4 . 2/9/2021
lol reminds me of another story where harry launched a lawn chair into orbit and nasa was saying it must be a russian lawn. chair hope you come back to writing this.
Jameslw chapter 19 . 2/9/2021
great story please continue
simonmountney chapter 19 . 2/5/2021
I love this story so much, I hope that mojo you mention in the last author's notes is on the way back :) I imagine you might have stepped away from this wonderful story, but for the sake of the cliffhanger being resolved would you be willing to release the already written final first year chapter? Either way, it's been a joy to read this. Kind regards!

Simon
MoonBurner chapter 19 . 2/4/2021
I kind of want to see McGonagall's reaction to Hermione's snarky essay.
Speedster1014 chapter 17 . 2/1/2021
I love this fic. Can’t wait to see the Dark Matter professor.
Speedster1014 chapter 6 . 2/1/2021
So in transfig syllabus you don’t mention conjugation. Also you have the part about the scanning say cotton on not caught on.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »