Reviews for Blue Magic
major wallace chapter 19 . 1/28/2021
Nice work
mumphie chapter 19 . 1/1/2021
I've enjoyed your story immensely! My son mentioned it several times in the past few years, but since I didn't really know Mass effect, I thought I'd just enjoy it second hand. well, also through the years, I've learned a great deal about the Mass
Effect world, so when he mentioned your story again the other day, I decided that I should read it. It is as well written as he said. He also said that he was really hoping that you would find your mojo/muse and continue it.
There are so many things that should be done/can be done/might be done - in character and plot development to move the story onward. I can see how it could be daunting.
I, too, hope that you can see your way to continuing this saga, may the Fates allow! I truly want to see if Harry and pals can get the world to the stars and still be in one piece!
mumphie chapter 15 . 1/1/2021
Must be that I have worked in libraries for many years that I am worried that the books don't have a place to go in an emergency! I, by far, liked the idea of making a new space instead of stealing the one ingeniously made for protecting a family library. :(
Ah well, onward...
autizmo chapter 19 . 12/21/2020
I hope you manage to work through your writers block. I have greatly enjoyed was is written so far.
I hope to see more cheeky tech, pocket dimention ship scale mass accelerator to kill the baddies?
You can do some silly things.
Monitor2o3 chapter 19 . 12/11/2020
Interesting Book. Especially with how magic is explained in Mass Effect terms (magic space rocks for the win :-) )!

Also, were is that prewritten chapter from a year ago?
bleach96269 chapter 19 . 12/6/2020
That month sure is taking a while. Joking aside, I really hope this will be continued some day.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2020
Love the story so far and as for the soap box for whales, dolphins, orcas etc...
PREACH MY BROTHER!
BrightSkywalker chapter 19 . 11/15/2020
This by far one of my favorite HP crossovers.
So many clever nods and logical extensions.

I’m absolutely loving this, and I hope you’ll get a chance to continue this story. I hope you haven’t given up on it
chronodaimon chapter 19 . 11/10/2020
please update, this is a fantastic fic and its sad to see it go dead like this, Mass Effect Xovers are so hard to find.
MartianGod chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
I hate the perspective that all muggle gods are just powerful witches and wizards for that reason I'm going to have to drop this back sorry
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 10/8/2020
The Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump and Headmaster is still being made a lemon drop popping addict? in GoF he revealed that he had a predilection for all kinds of sweets (non- magical incl.) not just lemon drops. Dumbledore was really more of confectionery connisceour, if you will.
Veronica McClure chapter 18 . 10/8/2020
I could have sworn Neville was described as having brown hair in book Canon. (Even in the games).
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 10/8/2020
Whatever the mother's age was when she started is about when the daughter can expect to start. "as always" sounds better than "like always". "as always" sounds better than "like always". "as always" sounds better than "like always".
wwjdtd chapter 19 . 9/23/2020
You said the next chapter would be posted next month.

Our lie detector determined: That was a lie.

Which is sad because this is a really fantastic story and I would love to read more of it.
t.i.craig chapter 19 . 9/16/2020
I really like this way of combining the universes I hope the next chapter will be soon I can't wait to see how you manage to keep the story of both universes while also derailing what you can
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »