Reviews for Blue Magic
panther73110 chapter 15 . 8/28/2020
Found one of my favorite stories again and you updated it. Thanks and can't wait for the next update, hope it is soon.
t.i.craig chapter 19 . 8/24/2020
I hope the next chapter is released because I am having do much fun with this story it's awesome. I love the way you've melded magic and biotics where they are similar but different. Can't wait to see where you go from here
Face Yourself chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
The interludes and cut aways to other characters back on Earth get really boring and annoying, very fast.
Drachenreiter1 chapter 19 . 8/5/2020
Damn you for writing such a wonderful story - now I spent more time over the last two days reading this, than studying for my exam on friday...
Anyways, I really enjoyed the story so far and can't really being myself to regret starting it (even if my timing could have been better...). I hope you are doing well, and that you'll update this story again at some point.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY FEELS ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEE!
Polydicta chapter 19 . 7/2/2020
That was good.

I'm looking forward to (hopefully) more - it's wonderful to read a ME fiction that isn't slavishly tied to game canon.
Polydicta chapter 18 . 7/2/2020
Horace Worblehat. Ook?

So, now we know what he did before becoming librarian at UU. Good to know.
tsaplin chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
I asked in PM, but repeat it here in case you reply to reviews quicker. Would you allow to translate Blue Magic? I'm going to post it at ficbook net.
crocket chapter 19 . 5/15/2020
hope to read more
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 4/11/2020
I wonder if Fawkes will come to full awakeness.
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 4/9/2020
What bug has crawled inside Minerva and died where it concerns Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 4/9/2020
Ron needs to be sacked as a friend, he is just more trouble that he is worth. I wonder why Ron did not make a comment about what Harry told Hermione about Slytherin...he would make an issue about it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
A pass by Mars might reveal something to the team.
Andrithir chapter 19 . 4/4/2020
I've enjoyed this fic immensely, I love how you have foreshadowed the potential fallout when Humanity eventually joins the greater galactic community. I would like to suggest adding a bit more fluff mainly between Harry and Liara so we get to observe their mother and son or big sister and baby brother relationship.
Anyway, I hope you update this fic soon.
minotaurbullrush chapter 19 . 4/1/2020
Very interesting story and idea, I hope you plan to continue sometime.

Thanks for writing.