Reviews for Go!
sarah chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
hi again! o love your work, and once im done reading all of your stories, im gonna read vic's! just a quick theh movies, when did they change the geography of MN? cuz i cant really remember stuff like that, and id like to see what they did! and if you want, i cant give you info about my old school, so you could know what eden hall grounds were like! and also generally about minnesota! i loved your story about Mary Sue also..haha that was funny! i would havereviewed there, but it wouldnt let me! email or IM me on AIM if you want to talk! my AIM sn in either SL Freelancer or superbooksay09! and my email is ! talk to you later i guess! im off to the vid store to rent D1-D3! haha! oh btw, are you a hockey fan? cuz im a HUGE one..i play state team one the stanley cup! (new jersey) it was a GREAT! game!

juniorvaristy chapter 20 . 4/23/2003
lol update soon!
Francois Noir chapter 20 . 4/23/2003
OH MY GOD! THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! you have no idea how happy this makes me...this is so awesome! yay for annie and luis!
Jen chapter 20 . 4/22/2003
Aw! That's so sweet! They're so cute, although I don't really know how Annie looks, but still! Great job! Update soon if there's more, which there should be!

adoptedsin chapter 18 . 4/13/2003
Brilliant writing! I love it! You guys just made my day...
mulaNa chapter 18 . 4/12/2003
you updated!yay!

less fun more angst though.

but you updated!

Francois Noir chapter 18 . 4/12/2003
squee! and update! and a darn-tootin' good one at that! there's so much drama with this whole annie/luis thing going on that it's driving me nuts! but thanks to the bashes and peter i've got some hope to hang on to that things may get better. thanks so much for updating, i love this story so much. you two are awesome :D -q-
Jen chapter 18 . 4/12/2003
YES! You updated! Bloody fantastic! Did I just say bloody...? Creepy.. Anyway, keep on updating! And... yeah... UPDATE SOON!

absgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
this is so funny, i was crying with laughter at the end of reading chapter 16, update it please. it was hilarious. one of the greatsl. absgirlx
staebabe chapter 16 . 4/7/2003
mulaNa chapter 16 . 2/22/2003
When are you ever going to update? This story and erm..Misconception a bit has inspired me to write my own Luis and OC story which should be up soon. Thanks.
Cimmy chapter 16 . 10/14/2002
This is a hilarious story! I just read the whole thing during a lesson, and every two minutes, my classmates turned and looked at me like I was crazy, that's how much I laughed. Please, update soon, I love this story!
Jen chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
Awww, Julia and Jesse. How cute! But what about Banks? Keep going with your story!
Cake Eater chapter 16 . 8/19/2002
sorry...i said julie, i meant julia :) i'm a little slow with the whole how to use a computer propperly stuff...
Francois Noir chapter 16 . 8/18/2002
aaaw jesse and julie! that's so cute. i hope things with luis and annie get better...i REALLY hope so!