Reviews for Unlikely Couples
Sinclair Chu chapter 1 . 1/8
Very funny, I must admit.

BTW, where did you find the image used in this fic?
Msmusicful chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
This chapter was funny. I like it so far
ZalelTribal chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
LOL CONTINUEEEE
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
MORE :3
Indecisive Narcissist chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This story was awesome! I love each chapter!
GrayPaulineces chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Aw, such a charming and creative story! I loved every second of it, I wonder what'll happen next. Your story rrruuurrruuus.
masterofdarkness4533 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
"What if God doesn't approve of this foolery. Then what would you hookers do?" Garterbelt asked slightly calm.

Just then electricity struck Chuck and he puked out a note. Garterbelt picked it up and read it. The note said "Approved".

Well, that escalated quickly.
blasion chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
This story is amazing. Please keep making more!
platitudes chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I almost never read, much less review Yuri and yaoi, but I'll make an exception for this. It is quite well done, but not without its flaws. I will continue.
Mia-n43 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
This fic is really sweet and HOT! Lol and I can't wait to read the next chapter :3
Rarglefargle chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Sexy and fluffly
I really enjoyed this chapter, but my only gripe was that I wished it was longer. Oh well. Can't wait to see moar!
REdtheMage chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
This is really good, I love the dynamics and the fluff. moar please!
Mia-n43 chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Lol i love pairing of these four and this chapter was cute towards the! But I would have to agree with panty, where's the M? Lol jk please continue and I look forward into reading the next chapter. Ps I love reading those little scenes before and after the chapter and I was wondering if there would also be some drama between scanty and panty?