Reviews for The Fantabumendous Mis-adventures of the Spectacular Trio
Cronomon chapter 24 . 12/5/2012
I was having enough fun with the canon couples but then SoraMakoto and KenchiYukiho and JasperMakoto showed up and it just became 20% cooler. All the way, bro.

"I wonder what happens if we just ignore it...?" *walks away and starts getting rocks thrown at him* "I see. Alright, let's make out."

Yeah... if this was the last of the omakes than it was a pretty awesome ending. Complete with you eating rocks and everything.
Cronomon chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Yes, Yukiho, happy twenty-third. As far as I know, video game characters don't age. They are FOREVER SEVENTEEN. They will NEVER become legally able to drink. Makoto, if Scamco had given you a birthday special they'd have had to give everyone like Miki and Hibiki and I dunno maybe Iori and the Futami twins specials as well. Only Yukiho gets one 'cause they figured they might as well throw in a Christmas special. And, hey, Yukipyon's birthday is the day before Christmas, so let's just put that in so the fans don't have a fit. Or something like that :3
Cronomon chapter 22 . 12/3/2012
Kenchi's death was my favorite. Hands down. Although Sora was a close runner-up. And Makoto. Heh. Yeah. But seriously, Kenchi's close to my all-time favorite OC ever at this point.

Yeah, so, with the omakes I guess this thing's pretty much done. Congrats on finishing! You can't hear it but I'm applauding for you. Although I'm generally wary of stories with OCs, Sora, Jasper, and Kenchi and his family all proved me wrong and displayed their complete awesomeness with every chapter they appeared in. There were lots of hilarious moments, and lots of sad moments, but mostly hilarious moments, and then the adorable ending so... all in all this was a great fic! Thanks for the awesome read :3
Cronomon chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
*strangled noise* The FEELS. THE SHIPPING FEELS. Sora and Yukiho goodbyes... Kenchi and Makoto goodbyes... Sora and Makoto goodbyes... it was just so CUTE! You get like fifty extra bonus points for the sheer fluffiness and adorableness of this chapter!

To be honest, I was kinda expecting a twist like "ha, actually, we decided we're gonna come along with you guys!" Well, there's still another chapter so... maybe? Judging by that chapter's title, though, I doubt it. So I guess this means... it's over? Ah, that makes me kinda sad... this was a really funny and cute fic... But I'll wait until I read the next chapter to give my final thoughts!
Cronomon chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
Haha... AWW YEAH I LOVE AWKWARD MISUNDERSTANDINGS. Makoto, you are kind of a pervert. But Sora's perverted too, I think, so it's all good. And then there's Yukiho... adorably oblivious...

"Yeah, see, when I was younger my dad used to- wait. Wait a sec! There's nothing wrong with me, I swear!" Whatever you say, Makoto, whatever you say. Anyway *nods seriously* I do always enjoy the "one character listens in on an out-of-context conversation" so props to you, my friend. Looking forward to the next chapter!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Update soon please!
Cronomon chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Aha... ha ha... yeah... KenchiMakoto is now officially my new favorite ship for this fic. I feel weird for saying that. SoraYukiho is cute an' all, but... I dunno, Kenchi's a boss. Even though I was super pissed at him seven or so chapters ago. And literally all he does is tell Makoto how much he loves her and then touch her breasts. But geez, he's awesome while he's doing it! Gazpacho equals cold tomato soup equals sex. I'll have to remember that one.

Yeah, this was a pretty cool chapter. Starting out with Makoto and Yukiho casually discussing marrying each other (while Kenchi and Sora appear out of nowhere) and epic appearances by Grace and Jo always makes things better! Especially when they drag our main characters into doing weird stuff :3 Looking forward to the next chapter!
Project Idol chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Dear God... What did I just read? That was highly... Sensual... Albeit a little creepy. Oh well, it was an interesting read, though I still don't understand why Makoto would even agree to go into a closet with Kenchi. Trust me, I think he's a nice guy and all but that kid is a perv.
Oh well, you can ignore that rant above. It was still a nice chapter. Just remember to take the time to describe your setting, because I had no idea where they were at.
Happy writing!
Cronomon chapter 18 . 11/23/2012
YES HIBIKI YOU AMAZING PERSON YOU ROB HOKUTO WITH STYLE!

"Thirteen-thousand-nine-hundred-twelve! Million! Each!"
"If you don't buy my flowers I will kill your girlfriend and burn your house to the ground and make every day for you a living nightmare so BUY. MY. FLOWERS."

The best part is that she's dressed up as a nurse, too. And holding back her Okinawan dialect. And it's AWESOME! Looking forward to the next chapter :3
Cronomon chapter 17 . 11/23/2012
That was absolutely brilliant. Takane is brilliant. Takane/Helen being Makoto's sidekick as they harass Sora for hacking computers when he doesn't even own a computer... is beautiful. Sora's been slapped so many times he can even differentiate Makoto's from the rest X3

"We're from the CIA. Here, look."
"That's an ice cream coupon!"
Cronomon chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
"Ami will kill the boyfriend Ami doesn't have for this."
"I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'M NOT OK I'M NOT OK I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS *starts crying*."

... "Rapists with a virus that automatically impregnates their victims."

Grace and Jo are cool people. Very cool people. The opening dialogue was hilarious as well.

And yet... KENCHI POOR BABY ARE YOU OKAY?! You're half blind now! But at least you and Makoto have made up with each other... BUT YOU'RE STILL HALF BLIND. Still, your injury was received as man. Protecting your little sister is important! *nods seriously*
Cronomon chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
That was a cute chapter. Even with the inclusion of the other idols it still comes back to Makoto-Sora-Yukiho, but they are the main characters and their friendship is just really adorable! And, of course, bonus points for Haruka being awesome. "Yeah, see... I was just guessing on all of that... but hey, looks like I got'em right!"

The SFTA seems really creepy. And they kinda suck at their job if all they're gonna do is insult Makoto. As much as I love Hibiki, Makoto's awesome, too! You can't call yourselves flirters if you're just gonna bash a girl! But at least Kyou showed up again. I like him a lot more than I should.

So... people are supposed to die here? In... three hundred years, I suppose. That's cool.
keljae chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Jasper convincing Chihaya would be like "Hey yo Chihaya. People are going to a restaurant and I'm being forced to come. Since we already know each other, I decided to take you, since you are the only one in this world Jo is not absolutely stupid. Well, besides Iori, but you get the point." Oh, and you forgot to mention that Jasper was mine too /:P And can you start referring to me by my username? :)) The chapter was perfect, and I thought you Gould know that. Thank you. Goodbye. *bwaha SAO reference*
Cronomon chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
"I love water." Yes, Jasper, most people do. I myself am quite fond of it.

So here's Kenchi's epic family showing up again! Ah yes, I still love them. And Kenchi. Even if he is super creepy. But he did what he did for love! It's totally reasonable when you put it that way! Kyoko is even awesomer than before so... yeah, Kenchi's family rocks. Actually, Kenchi might be my favorite OC character here. I'm worried that makes me slightly messed up. But Sora's cool, too, of course! This was a great way to wrap up the arc. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cronomon chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
"Friendship is magic. No, not really with your daughter. We're not even friends."

Way to go, Sora. Even if it is pretty accurate. Well, at least you managed to talk Makoto out of her depression. And now everyone's best friends again! And you're buying ice cream! This is what a man does, Sora. Take it with pride!

That was a lovely arc, with lots of sad moments and sweet moments and a happy ending to top it all off. I really enjoyed reading it :3 Nicely done!