Reviews for Five Times Steve shocked someone on the team
kat callan chapter 2 . 4/9
This is freaking beautiful. LOL!:)
kat callan chapter 1 . 4/9
hehehehehehehe. Well Cap!
Ms Marvel98 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwww Capsicoul! So cuuuuuuuute - Loved it loved it, and what is Steve doing perving at Pepper's legs? Oh well, he makes up for it by talking about "not disrespecting her" and stuff. Such a gentlemen, loved this! And to think Phil has to pretend to smoke so Steve thinks he's cool that is adorbs. And this line: "Try as he might, Tony could not help but suspect it was gay sex."
I was reading this in class and I laughed out loud and people gave me funny looks xD
Favourite line ever xD
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Oh man, poor coulson! I just wanna give him so many hugs! This really needs updating because it's so cute, and a really awesome idea too! :D
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is hilarious! I am loving it!
Storm.Gazer chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
"But all the cool superheroes are doing it!"

Oh Coulson, I love you.
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Liked the chapter
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Marz1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh no! Peer pressure! Good story so far and good characterization.
1990chance chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OMG I love it . Hugs
Qweb chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Cute that Phil will pretend to smoke just to hang out with Steve. Though I wouldn't think this would be a vice Steve picked up. He was asthmatic most of his life.
Qweb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
"Look, Barton. I like legs. I like legs very much." Steve said, "I, however, understand that those legs carry human beings. I respect the women to whom those legs are attached, and so I don't wolf-whistle and I don't indulge in making lewd comments, because I don't want them to feel disrespected, as I mean no disrespect."
"She has a boyfriend." Clint growled, "You know, Tony?"
Steve furrowed his eyebrows."
"He's her boyfriend. He doesn't own her."

That was very nice. Steve likes to look but doesn't want to embarrass Pepper.
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012