Reviews for Five Times Steve shocked someone on the team
Ms Marvel98 chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Awwwwww Capsicoul! So cuuuuuuuute - Loved it loved it, and what is Steve doing perving at Pepper's legs? Oh well, he makes up for it by talking about "not disrespecting her" and stuff. Such a gentlemen, loved this! And to think Phil has to pretend to smoke so Steve thinks he's cool that is adorbs. And this line: "Try as he might, Tony could not help but suspect it was gay sex."
I was reading this in class and I laughed out loud and people gave me funny looks xD
Favourite line ever xD
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Oh man, poor coulson! I just wanna give him so many hugs! This really needs updating because it's so cute, and a really awesome idea too! :D
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is hilarious! I am loving it!
Storm.Gazer chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
dude
Proponent of EVO chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
"But all the cool superheroes are doing it!"

Oh Coulson, I love you.
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Liked the chapter
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Funny.
Marz1 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Oh no! Peer pressure! Good story so far and good characterization.
1990chance chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OMG I love it . Hugs
Qweb chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Cute that Phil will pretend to smoke just to hang out with Steve. Though I wouldn't think this would be a vice Steve picked up. He was asthmatic most of his life.
Qweb chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
"Look, Barton. I like legs. I like legs very much." Steve said, "I, however, understand that those legs carry human beings. I respect the women to whom those legs are attached, and so I don't wolf-whistle and I don't indulge in making lewd comments, because I don't want them to feel disrespected, as I mean no disrespect."
"She has a boyfriend." Clint growled, "You know, Tony?"
Steve furrowed his eyebrows."
"He's her boyfriend. He doesn't own her."

That was very nice. Steve likes to look but doesn't want to embarrass Pepper.
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Awww, Coulson is adorable! XD

Please update soon :)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Loving it
Bombshell1701 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
So glad to see you back! This was a great start. I look forward to being shocked by Cap's errant behavior! And in his defence, Pepper probably does have good legs!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
. . . Trying to teach Steve subtlety sounds about as easy or as fruitful as teaching Hulk (not Bruce, the Hulk) about the finer points of art history. And no. I'm not talking about Grey Hulk (or Mr. Fixit, whichever you prefer) or any of the times he's gotten to be super-smart.