Reviews for Diary of the Dead Days
Guest chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
Why no more updates?
KimiGoesCrazy chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
The flow of this story is flawless, This is one of the few stories I've read that I didn't have a single complaint about. Keep up the good work .
Smittendebs chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Plz update soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
jasmine chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Please keep making I am a big fan of your how you kept to the actual story line but put twist in them please make more.
brandibuckeye chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! Please update again soon!
alonealexabluerose chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
Cool man update soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 16 . 8/1/2013
No no no they should have just listed to Shane an gotten rid of Randall, he's evil and a rapist. No Daryl, Boo. I wonder who took her Diary? I think it could be Aaron or Daryl. Update Soon!
FanFicGirl10 chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Well i also don't like Aaron he's a creep. I hope Daryl gets the truth soon. Update Soon!
brandibuckeye chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Yay for the update! Great chapter! I'm curious about what she's going to tell Daryl about Aaron too! Please update again soon!
lcec chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Nice chapter. I like seeing the softer side of Daryl, looking out for the camp kids, and being concerned for Lily.

Will she open up to him? It might cause more drama in an already tense camp? Because there is no way Daryl will just let the revelations slide.

Looking forward to the next update. X
alonealexabluerose chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Cool man update soon!
Anbu-Neko-Chan chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon I love it!
Nova5621 chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
It's so great to read a new chapter of this story. Especially after that marathon on amc. I was going crazy.
FanFicGirl10 chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
Ugh Aaron is such a creep :( I hope Lily tells someone what he did, it's not good to keep secrets from the group. Stupid Carol. Update Soon!