Reviews for where the lines blur
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Suigetsu is ignored quite often, but doesn't really deserve to be.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Yay for side character focus.

...Pity Sasuke later decided his new team was completely disposable, rather than merely convenient.
sasukes chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
God, this was perfect.

Taka has a special place in my heart and you completely captured it. And just...

Gonna go fangirl your writing now, thanks.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I really liked how you described their relationships here, especially told from Suigetsu's point of view. Their bond isn't explored nearly enough, and I think you portrayed both it and the individual characters very well. Suigetsu's thoughts about Karin were particularly amusing and totally him. Wonderful work with this.
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
nice job! i really enjoyed it!
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Kept Suigetsu in character, and you even made him slightly less obnoxious than usual. He almost grows on you with that kind of personality...well done.
B.Vain chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
You did justice to the Suigetsu, and the members of Taka. Except, perhaps, for Sasuke. He really turned to an icy demon after the revelation about Itachi, taking his avenger mode to a whole new level. But interesting read all the same.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great story.
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
nicce story!

but it was a little confusing inthis part: He stares down that black ball of light rushing towards him, teeth gritted and fists clenched, and only one thought crosses his mind. That's not getting past me.

And Suigetsu is unwilling, completely and totally unwilling, that he gets some gratification from hearing Karin scream his name.

And when Karin woke up…

Suigetsu's eyes narrow as he watches hers open, slowly, painstakingly. Karin looks around at her surroundings. It takes her a few moments to realize that, A) she's not dead, and B) she's no longer in any danger.

Long enough.

"Hey, Karin. Where's my Executioner's Blade?"

Karin's croak of a response doesn't bear repeating.

Suigetsu grins.

And, just a little bit, from the other end of the room, Sasuke smiles.

a flashback maybe?

anyways I loved the story, you know team taka is my favorite!
superhappy chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
very nice! it's very rare that I see a suigetsu fic of this variety. i enjoyed how you progressed his emotions- showing him leaving and teaming up with them for selfish reasons into actual concern for their well being.

i enjoyed it tremendously!

hannah