Reviews for Castlevania: Lullaby of Dissent
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This story was bada** well except for the sex part
heather chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
i really like this story it was packed with a lot of drama and you made Alucard just they way he should be portrayed i wish he didn't leave her but if he didn't leave then he wouldn't have been the true Alucard that continues to believe he is a imbomination to everyone even if people tell him he isnt. so again great story if you make another one i would love to read it.
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
this was a great non-canon story, I could definitely see the happening with the usual tone of the castlevania games. have you heard of castlevania nocturne of recollection? it's a radio drama that aired a few years ago, and revealed that maria and alucard started living together after Symphony of the night. I'd like to see what kind of story you'd make after hearing the radio drama.
AFM chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Well done. You may wish to be a little less reliant on spell check when it causes you to mix up words like conceded and conceited, and your style could use some polish, however, your plot was very solid and believable for the most part. I'd say the villagers were somewhat too accepting of him, though I liked the fact that he took himself from the village rather than being driven from it. Thank you for writing.
MaidenofAlchemy chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
. No offense, but I noticed that Orlok is making a rather big appearance in many fanfics now. Any, still well written, but I wanna see what's going on with Ria and Isaac. Ria meeting Joachim will be very interesting!