Reviews for Harkham's Case
maphie chapter 37 . 4/18
Woah - I did not see that coming. Jasper and Jess?
ChristianMom54 chapter 43 . 4/12
I love this story well written too. Following the sequel too!
Ok I think Alice may need a little help
Bella had a baby? When? Was it mikes?
84gemstone chapter 9 . 3/14
So Bella took drugs and paid with bj but she still has her V Card? She needs to tell Edward she's going for a week and soon.
Descendants' Eyes chapter 4 . 3/14
Is Harkham's case based on a real person who had this condition/disorder? Or did you make this up?
84gemstone chapter 3 . 3/13
I know Edward is a little odd but whats with Bella and food? Sore? I'm i right in thinking he may be excited?
melsean chapter 43 . 3/1
Well, that was just... emotionally exhausting. And there were more than a few times I considered bouncing, because the heart fail was just too heavy, but... I'm glad I stuck it out, because this is an amazing story, and the only thing I'm sorry for now is that I didn't find it sooner.
I want to delve straight into the sequel, but I make myself stay away from WIP's; I've become invested in some that were so great, but never continued, and I'm just one of those that needs the finish. I hope you do finish; I hope life and it's circumstances allow you the freedom to carry on with something you do incredibly well. I'll be waiting.
Take good care.

Melaney in Kelowna, BC, Canada
Alpha22 chapter 1 . 2/23
Woke up late today, 10:40am; and still too lazy to get up and so I grabbed my tablet and randomly search for a new fic to read (I just finished one last night before sleeping). I searched for this author's favorite stories and nothing grabbed my attention but clicked one anyway to check its author's favorite stories and voila - I found this! This chapter spoke volume. It's like killing 3 birds with one stone. It's brilliant. You have introduced Edward's condition; Bella's "entrance" into his life or Edward's intro to hers... Alice's role... it captured me that I couldn't wait to read the next chapter. I got up, anyway, because I have this need to tell you how excited I am to read the succeeding chapters and the sequel. Thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us. :)
sosueme chapter 17 . 2/11
Loving this tale. Bella's life is so incredibly sad, but the reunion/revelation scene with Quil was done so well, I'm feeling some hope. Your Edward is so adorable. Looking forward to seeing what awaits them back in Phoenix.
cheysma2000 chapter 41 . 2/2
I hate that Edward's biological parents were the cause of his illness, but at least he has wonderful parents now.
cheysma2000 chapter 40 . 2/2
I know Edward has problems with some things because of is disorder but he will be a loving attentive father. :)
cheysma2000 chapter 39 . 2/2
I hope Bella and Edward can be happy for awhile before the crazy of his family or her mom starts again.
cheysma2000 chapter 38 . 2/1
It seems to me that Alice has a lot of control issues. She is in a psych ward and sounds like should be there for quite a while.
cheysma2000 chapter 37 . 2/1
I knew Jasper loved Alice but to kill for her, can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D!
2,669 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »