Reviews for Breaking Through the Looking Glass
Celaj15 chapter 7 . 9/4
God, I knew it was gonna happen. Cynthia or one of the other Elites just had to ruin the moment... They should've just got a room dammit. XD
Paradigm of Writing chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
LOVE IT! Can't express it enough!
Paradigm of Writing chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Poor Cynthia! But, wonderful story. I'm starting to really envy you! I believe you and The Mousemaster42 have some of the most amazing talent this website has to offer.
Paradigm of Writing chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is wonderful! I can't stop reading this miraculous story. And I love what you are doing with Lucian and Aaron, which by the way are my two favorite Pokémon characters besides Volkner and N! This takes my breath away!

Paradigm of Writing chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is phenomenal. I am totally amazed by your writing and although my age is critical, I've seen some pretty mature and adult themed stories. I am very happy to have read this. Congratulations on being one of my favorite writers on here.
HybridDragoness chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I think I'm coming down with a fever, I'm sweating all over. This is just excellent. Awesome. BAH. And the punchline - the rest of the E4 n Champion seeing the deed. Just wow.
I'm just speechless. 3

HybridDragoness chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Wow... just wow... I don't know how to feel... I had an epiphany mid chapter realizing that I'm quite much like a detestable character... Holy moly.
There's a lot of emotion in this, and. Yeah I'll just stop before I word vomit over this review.
Looking forward to what's next.

HybridDragoness chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Seriously. Flint is just the best bro you could ever have. I don't know how hard I laughed at this, but I'm pretty sure I killed some organs in me. Shooting Energy Root XD oh my christ XD I love it. Every bit of this. The feels, the laughs, all of it. Excellent fanfic 3

HybridDragoness chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Probably not always a good idea to antagonize a character that you personally dislike, but on another token it really builds on the emotions for the character. Personally, I feel sorry for Cynthia - to have someone taken away like that. I can somewhat understand that.
Once again, wonderfully written. I look forward to reading more :)

HybridDragoness chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I love this. It's just so... Oh my shipping heart. I must read all the chapters!

HybridDragoness chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Oooooogh, you have no idea how much I love this. I really love the way you make Lucian and Aaron interact. The words and conversations really flow and it all fits. You have a way with writing :)

HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh my goodness; this fanfiction deserves more love. Your writing style is fantastic and I love how you've gotten inspiration from the author of Lolita. I was reading that book quite recently. Man, I wish there was more fanfics like this.
I'm looking forward to the future developments!

DumbWitch chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
And they do it. In The KITCHEN Too. Ohmygosh. Why would Luci say that!? and after all that hot steamy...
Nooo dear little Luci is falling to depression :0 My poor baby!
Aww I like how you made Cynthia realize that she had done something wrong. It gives someone for Luci to fall to and cry on (as bad as that sounds)
Keep Going (happy Christmas :3 )
DumbWitch chapter 4 . 11/24/2012 many feels ;-;
The way the you are portraying Cynthia to be...I can't...oh my gosh. :) Lucian forgot about their date. Man, if my boyfriend (if I had one :P) did stuff like that and they were talking about crap about me, man he would've been out in a second. I understand Cynthia's feelings ;u;
Little Aaron being the cocky one is a new twist. Many people like to put that title to Flint and leaving Aaron to be the small and innocent. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
DumbWitch chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
This is amazing so far. Your vocabulary amazes me to no end :D I've been a fan of Snazzyshipping AND Eliteundershipping, plus thinking Will and Lucian are siblings u I like that little nickname you have there "Lan" I have always gotten the nickname for Lucian being "Luci" Change is nice. Of course I love the while thing so far but I wanna point out one thing. The fact that your not making this a normal "I saw this person and he amazes me an I amaze him and we're in love *kiss*" Lucian and Aaron actually have this history and battle of wits and character running amok them. They're actually challenging the other. Any ways I CAN'T wait to read more of this :P Please o Please update soon _