Reviews for Catastrophe Medicine
Sdirlavgeorn chapter 1 . 8/19
half tempted to unfav this just so I have an excuse to fav it again! 3
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 8/5
Great story. Thanks for writing and sharing!
FlatSatire1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
good story. excellent characterization
Alena13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Thank you, that's a really lovely story... and with a nice Mycroft to boot :)
readingaccount chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Another amazing story! So, so wonderful.
lizzie chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
this is honestly such a great story! i hope you write more
lilawonder chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I loved it! Just wish John had kissed his temple or something.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
This was a good story, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
katosamwinchester1130 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Woah! I am late to work because I cant left my bed until I finish reading this brilliant story..and drop my appreciation to its wonderful writer.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful (and painful) story. I woke up to katy perry's 'unconditional' and proceed my day reading the beautiful friendship between john and the love..oh! I am just happy that a self proclaimed sociopath could care for someone and ultimately felt loved by that certain someone. I too need to have a friend like john watson.

Favourited..I need to read it again..because thats how much i love it.

Reading this...hmmm..what a perfect way to start a day
ThatSassyCaptain chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This had me on the edge of my seat. It was the best bro-manitc Sherlock story I've ever read.
Zellona chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow. That's by far the longest one shot I've ever read. This is a very nice story!
Altego chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow! This had me on the edge of my seat and I almost started crying at one point. You have a great prose style. There were just a couple of moments where I thought Sherlock and John to be a little out of character, but that's just my opinion and others may disagree (god knows they're hard characters to write). Anyway, I thought the bromance was written to perfection and I'd love to see something like this happen on screen. Thanks for your story!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Well done. Great Bro love there. Fantastic job!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was great, thanks for sharing!
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
WONDERFUL STORY! SO AMAZING! One of the best fics I have ever read!