Reviews for Fate's design
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 18 . 5/18
The build up for the story took too long. Then the first real and final battle was not the final one just a cliffhanger. The story has no ending and its scenes are all over the place, it has too many perspectives for a book. it might work for a tv series, but not a written story.

That said, it was well written, the drame is great especially in the earlier chapters. Formatting is perfect, conversations and narations feel natural and blend over beautifully. The writer clearly has an abundance of talent.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 11 . 5/18
I get the recruiting n stuff but its frankly not that interesting. Il see who ends up where in the damn war. I just wanna get to the meat of the story...

Theres too many perspectives in my opinion. Not knowing if il get to read about the character im interesting in each chapter is a bitch. Frankly ive begun skipping everything that isnt involving percy or fury. And ive absolutely missed nothing.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID YOU KILL NYX! OH AND CONTINUE PLS SENPAI
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Is this story over?
Guest chapter 18 . 10/22/2016
Please continue
athenaskid125 chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Please please continue I need to know the end!
Hunter0608 chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Gods dammit. Why the Hades did you stop this story. I so badly wanna know more and I know I ain't getting it.
Hunter0608 chapter 7 . 8/21/2016
This is truly amazing
Hunter0608 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is the most amazing opening I have ever read. It brought me to tears and my made my heart jump all through out it. It is written spectacularly. This is awesome.
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
angyr? Hulk will get angyr?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
I expected it to Ares. I mean who else would it be.
dloold87 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
wow that was fucking depressing to no end... I am ready for more
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read so well thought out and so descriptive keep updating I can't wait to read more!
Travis rosen chapter 18 . 6/24/2016
A nice chapter indeed, but try to update soon
Sparksofrandomness chapter 18 . 6/18/2016
Please update!

wait is Percy slowly turning immortal (the red blood being overtaken by gold)?