Reviews for Fate's design
Axcel chapter 11 . 5/30
Well, canonically, since gods don't have DNA, all Banner will find is Percy's mother's DNA and Percy's own. There won't be any father DNA at all and Percy's healing powers comes from authority over water, not something genetic. It is part of his soul, I think. Poor Dr. Banner, getting his hopes up for something that won't work at all.
Axcel chapter 9 . 5/30
Ha! Kronos done goofed! When Hel finds out that Kronos's enemies freed Loki, she'll backstab Kronos.
Axcel chapter 6 . 5/30
It'll be amusing when the Avengers and SHIELD learn how lucky they were that Percy didn't simply smite their entire organization. He has the power to level the tower and strike down the hellicarrier and the connections and contacts to hunt down and annihilate every other base and member of SHIELD.
Axcel chapter 4 . 5/30
Percy wouldn't be knocked out by a freaking arrow if he can shrug-off being blasted by Iron Man. Plus, as a demigod he's already ten times more durable than a normal human.
Sepro1000 chapter 18 . 5/26
So awesome, please post more!
Arkyz chapter 18 . 3/29
please update this! its sooooooooooo good!
Butchered chapter 2 . 3/25
In greek mythology the fates are daughters of Anake and Chronus not chaos it doesnt matter if its your story its factually incorrect to say they are daughters of chaos. To many people have butchered greek mythology with their stories so please be more accurate.
Csc2 chapter 17 . 3/21
I didn't want to take the time to sign in but that's my username

Review: ARE YOU DEAD? You haven't updated in two years!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 5 . 3/7
You did get his birthday right. Love the story, really excellent work! Keep updating!
why is Percy so week in this story 40 monsters for Percy is like me or you twitching your finger don't forget he fought THOUSANDS of monsters before and in tarturus a lot was by himself maybe not by himself but still my point still stands Percy is underpowered
HaywireEagle chapter 12 . 2/11
Wrong Iron Man armor model. Mark IV was the armor Tony wore during the events of Iron Man 1.
HaywireEagle chapter 11 . 2/11
Percy's jump of logic was unbelievable. Female and Blonde? He's not Batman nor a super-spy.
HaywireEagle chapter 6 . 2/10
Hmm. Meh.
owlcity2013 chapter 11 . 2/9
That hit man broke the fourth wall
Widsith18 chapter 18 . 2/6
You want me to review? Fine I'll review. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!