Reviews for Over and Over
great story :D
loved it very much
SoulMore chapter 14 . 10/17/2013
BcozI'mNaughty chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Wah! It's so cute ending for they two. I actually can imagine how their power become one and BLAAARR ... aizen die, add up with ichi and grimmy kissing with sunset in the background and soulless aizen and his allies, oh! and their hurt friend hugging each other happily looking at the sunset, and for the soundtrack is all about kitty and strawberries. Buahahaha XD

So.. I love it! love it all! XD Make it a sequel please.. Maybe mpreg? XD
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
HAH! I knew it was the song! Ive been listening to it while reading this and it suits perfectly! I mean... Who doesnt love three days grace XD
Great fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
I like the end its the perfect type of cliffhanger
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
if he's not in a giga arent the cloths just floating
staranise chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
Great job! very well written story. The relationship between Ichigo and Grimmjow is so well developed, and they are really hot together - great detail! I think this conclusion is nice. looking forward to more of your writing!
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I've only read chapter one so far. Not sure I'm going to continue. I'll try chapter 2 at least.

Your second A/N says you've beta'd chapter one, but it needs to be done again.
briar black death rose chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
this is the end? Really. Sorry I was just expecting some major fight scene of Aizen's demise or even when he was imprisoned but it was really good.
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
lol, i use those puns too when it comes to writing, it's a good on. You didn't do too bad for your first sex scene
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I like how at one point, Ichigo said they were cousins but in the morning afterwards they said they were nephew but no one questioned it :)
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
oh okay that makes sense, I saw a few mistakes but I can't remember where. So good so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
I loved your story and i hope you do make a sequel to it. I think you have done great with the story and i think you should do many more. As a fan i would always read them as long as you plan to finish them.
jenny chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Yes! Sequel please!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Please write a sequel it's good