Reviews for Stand by your man
GuppyintheOcean chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
Yours is a compelling, interesting story and I have just read it start to finish and enjoyed all of it.

Your ending, however, is so so classic and priceless. You do Martha perfectly! Good job.
Newsies73 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
This was great to read while waiting for the new episode. You helped me with my Castle fix. And I enjoyed deceptive Beckett. Using her womanly charms to get an invite into his house so she could get DNA. Well done Kate. Thanks for sharing this with us!
KosmaU chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Great story
Cofkett chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Noooooo! Not Alex. You can't make Alex the killer. That's mean. It was 3XK.
Doc Lee chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I have to say that i think the plot you've come up with here is a really good one and you've got the characters down well, i just feel that you kinda rushed things a bit, this last chapter especially and there are areas that i think need a little fleshing out.

The idea of Conrad being the one behind it all is a nice one, and if i didn't know any better, i could see Marlowe using it in the episode on Monday...

one last thing... you have the phrase 'No words are exchanged they just shag against each other wanting nothing more than to go somewhere they can be alone.' In the UK the word 'Shag' is often used to mean sex... which gives this line a rather different connotation LOL
Damedini chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Yeah! Excellent *grin*
janet chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
beta reader or not its very good
Damedini chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Hi!

You have no need to worry about your English; like many non-native speakers, it's better than average *G*. I am enjoying the story. After not getting an episode last week, I'm eager for any Caskett I can get! Please keep writing?
Newsies73 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
If I didn't do everything on my iPod, and if I was actually good at grammar then I would offer to Beta. But I don't really notice many mistakes anyways.
I absolutely live Lanie! Good for her! She is the opposite of Esposito. She is standing by her friend. And she is reassuring her best friend to stand by her man. So Lanie got huge bonus points in this chapter!
Newsies73 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
What the crap Esposito?! I thought you were bro's? I'm glad that Kate and Ryan aren't instantly jumping on the convict Castle bandwagon. If I was Castle I would have some major problems with Javi after this. How could he really believe he did this? Shows you who your friends are.