Reviews for Fights
Reigncatherine chapter 3 . 8/20
I loved this, very well written
Reigncatherine chapter 1 . 8/20
Poor Mrs Hughes.
deeedeee chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Oh I liked this! Their relationship is so stormy sometimes, and I also like to think that part of his bluster is about keeping her at arm's length in order to avoid his own feelings for her. The arguments here work, I think. I'm not sure why you aren't so happy with this ending, but I liked it. Maybe I would have liked to see something even more romantic develop in the last scene, but this hints at it. Nicely done.
Tammy333 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
That was great ! Thanks!
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I could see these two having a lot more behind the scenes in their fights. They are both passionate and stubborn people!
eva.chrisovitsanousweety chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Just perfect! :)
AnxiousRobot chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Loved the ending to this. I liked how it's sort of left hanging but everything is resolved and they have an understanding. It's quite like the show actually, where they give you the lead up and then let you fill in the blanks afterward.
Ellie chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Finally I have the time to leave a comment. This is the perfect ending to this story. You've conveyed Elsie's feelings, her frustration and disappointment and hurt so well. And I love how much she understands him even if he still manages to puzzle her at times.
The fight about Ethel was great. Mostly I adore it because it shows Charles is really trying to change and is really interested in the well being of the girl.
Finally, the end. There's still a tinge of bittersweetness there, but it is indeed sweet and it made my little shipper heart swoon. Specially the
"Because I took your heart away?" she tried her luck, one last time.
Guest 11-2-12 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Lovely. I got butterflies.
TeaPowder chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Delicious.
Wonderful.
Perfect.
I loved it so terribly much.
kouw chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Ah... I loved it. The ending is perfect, so tentative, almost insecure. You did a fabulous job!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
erm i was expecting a kiss at least! still, good story, if a little anti climatic :)
Onesimus42 chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I hope we get this in Episode 8. Lovely. I like how they speak so subtly and reach out to each other.
Ellie chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Mrs. Patmore FTW! Thank God she talked to Elsie otherwise they would still be stuck somewhere in the non-talking land! Elsie's reflections and understanding of Charles's pov and fears is conveyed very well. It suddenly dawned on her why he'd behaved like that and I'm really glad she took this first step. And I really appreciate Carson's apologies too. But mostly I loved the fact he felt comfortable enough to really open up to her and show her his real self. It was a really touching moment and another step forward.
HuddyJoy0524 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Love it! Please continue!