Reviews for Headaches
Love Jane Rizzoli but she has a horrible taste in tv shows. She should be introducing Maura to Star Trek since its much better than Star Wars
divvycrip chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I never wanted to read this story. It seemed too sad. As I read it, it got sadder. It seemed that Maura was certain to die and I didn't want to read that but I couldn't stay away. Ch 46 was unexpected but I get what you were saying in your notes. It is a beautifully written story and I am glad I read it. Thank you
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 46 . 9/19/2016
Please help me explain to my parents why I stayed until 3 am to read, and then end up sobbing like the end of the world is coming. Brilliant fic. I hope the above statements are testament to how I feel about this. Oh my goodness. Time to reread the parts where they're saying goodbye to each other and cry myself to sleep.
SecretLoveCara chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
This story is so amazing. Really I have no words. I am so happy that I was referred to it. The emotional roller coaster I have been in through out this while story is just... Once again no word!
Leebee1 chapter 46 . 5/8/2016
Omg this has to be one of my all time fans ever... You had me in actual tears, crying my eyes out as I carried on reading the epilogue and I realised and was overjoyed. Thank you so much for your story. Roller coaster of emotions.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/24/2016
I just read this again and I wanted to let you know that now in 2016, there is a way that you could fill in the ending and have it be realistic. There is a new treatment for some cancers that don't respond to regular treatments. They harvest the patients t-cells, alter them so that they will attack the cancer and then invective them back into the patient. There are some nasty side effects but once this pass the treatment has been very (99% or better) effective and patients are cancer free almost immediately. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to make changes.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 27 . 3/23/2016
I knew it! From the first couple chapters I pegged it. Lol well not what kind of tumor, just that it was a brain tumor. Meh anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/17/2016
Great story, well written. Thanks for putting the effort in and persevering with such an epic tale. I enjoyed every minute although the illness was harrowing to say the least.
Jupiter chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
What a beautifully judged chapter. Lovely insightful writing from both of their points of view. Just wonderful.
charmed-darkangel chapter 46 . 2/27/2016
Really beautifully beautifully written. Done nothing other than read this the past few days.
Terrys chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
you're fantastic! i only say fantastic! beautiful story..i want a sequel now! it is necessary! xoxoxo
RavenJoker chapter 46 . 12/27/2015
I'm normally an emptionally repressed kid, but today, I cried. I cried because of how this is. When I definable thought that Maura would die, I sobbed, I'm still crying. This story deserves to be know worldwide.
I can't belive that I'm crying.
I just love it.
Ixxy451 chapter 39 . 12/4/2015
*wipes tears*
Ellenlover1998 chapter 46 . 11/12/2015
Here I am again reading this for at least the 5th time, this is pure perfection, it stays my all time favorite. I cried and I laughed and I swooned, and although I just finished reading it I can't help but want to read it allover again.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 46 . 11/9/2015
I can't believe that I read this so long ago and never reviewed it. Maybe it is because I'm still traumatized over the whole thing. You made me an emotional mess but I couldn't stop. I was sucked in so deeply that I needed to what happened. No matter the out-come. It was one hell of a ride but that last chapter...that chapter was the air I needed to go on. Thank you for sharing.
1,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »