Reviews for Headaches
Leebee1 chapter 46 . 5/8
Omg this has to be one of my all time fans ever... You had me in actual tears, crying my eyes out as I carried on reading the epilogue and I realised and was overjoyed. Thank you so much for your story. Roller coaster of emotions.
I just read this again and I wanted to let you know that now in 2016, there is a way that you could fill in the ending and have it be realistic. There is a new treatment for some cancers that don't respond to regular treatments. They harvest the patients t-cells, alter them so that they will attack the cancer and then invective them back into the patient. There are some nasty side effects but once this pass the treatment has been very (99% or better) effective and patients are cancer free almost immediately. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to make changes.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 27 . 3/23
I knew it! From the first couple chapters I pegged it. Lol well not what kind of tumor, just that it was a brain tumor. Meh anyway, great story!
Great story, well written. Thanks for putting the effort in and persevering with such an epic tale. I enjoyed every minute although the illness was harrowing to say the least.
Jupiter chapter 29 . 3/15
What a beautifully judged chapter. Lovely insightful writing from both of their points of view. Just wonderful.
charmed-darkangel chapter 46 . 2/27
Really beautifully beautifully written. Done nothing other than read this the past few days.
Terrys chapter 1 . 2/27
you're fantastic! i only say fantastic! beautiful story..i want a sequel now! it is necessary! xoxoxo
RavenJoker chapter 46 . 12/27/2015
I'm normally an emptionally repressed kid, but today, I cried. I cried because of how this is. When I definable thought that Maura would die, I sobbed, I'm still crying. This story deserves to be know worldwide.
I can't belive that I'm crying.
I just love it.
Ixxy451 chapter 39 . 12/4/2015
*wipes tears*
Ellenlover1998 chapter 46 . 11/12/2015
Here I am again reading this for at least the 5th time, this is pure perfection, it stays my all time favorite. I cried and I laughed and I swooned, and although I just finished reading it I can't help but want to read it allover again.
luckypenguinbuddy chapter 46 . 11/9/2015
I can't believe that I read this so long ago and never reviewed it. Maybe it is because I'm still traumatized over the whole thing. You made me an emotional mess but I couldn't stop. I was sucked in so deeply that I needed to what happened. No matter the out-come. It was one hell of a ride but that last chapter...that chapter was the air I needed to go on. Thank you for sharing.
Arkielad chapter 46 . 9/6/2015
this story is a great read. The only criticism I have is the ending didn't make sense to me. Maura lived and recovered obviously. But too many unknowns there. Still I enjoyed the story
feelinggreeny chapter 46 . 9/5/2015
Just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful story.
Viva33 chapter 45 . 7/31/2015
Im crying my eyes out and it's 3am!
wolvesjr34 chapter 35 . 7/23/2015
OKay it took a while, but the tears finally came. Such a beautiful reunion of sorts between Maura and Constance.
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »