Reviews for Headaches
diamond1trrizz chapter 27 . 6/18
i can feel my own lacrimal glands activating. i certainly hope its not that heartbreaking.
diamond1trrizz chapter 1 . 6/18
so...what caused their gap again?
Scandaliciousus chapter 46 . 6/9
Oh man. I think I spent the last chapters in constant tears as I read them. Nothing could pull me away from my phone. As I read how the chemo wasn't working I had to resign myself to the possibility of her dying. I wanted to stop reading then. I after all like many others love happy endings. But this story pullled me in and forced me to keep reading it. When it seemed as though it was over as though the fight for her life was over I swear I sobbed out loud, but in a sense I too said goodbye to Maura. If that makes sense. So to read the last chapter and see her alive and then happy brought tears to my eyes once again. While I know her surviving was not "realistic" in my mind I reasoned that love kept her alive. That love gave them that miracle. I mean we all believe in a higher being. We all pray for miracles, maybe this was one of them. This story was beautiful and it brought to mind how short and unpredictable life is. How we shouldn't take anything or anyone for granted. Thanks for sharing this with us.
LadyxKc chapter 40 . 4/12
Your amazing story needs to come with a warning that you will need a couple of boxes of tissues. If you lied about happy ending or if this story isn't complete I will need lots of therapy. Lol
Love Jane Rizzoli but she has a horrible taste in tv shows. She should be introducing Maura to Star Trek since its much better than Star Wars
divvycrip chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
I never wanted to read this story. It seemed too sad. As I read it, it got sadder. It seemed that Maura was certain to die and I didn't want to read that but I couldn't stay away. Ch 46 was unexpected but I get what you were saying in your notes. It is a beautifully written story and I am glad I read it. Thank you
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 46 . 9/19/2016
Please help me explain to my parents why I stayed until 3 am to read, and then end up sobbing like the end of the world is coming. Brilliant fic. I hope the above statements are testament to how I feel about this. Oh my goodness. Time to reread the parts where they're saying goodbye to each other and cry myself to sleep.
SecretLoveCara chapter 46 . 8/1/2016
This story is so amazing. Really I have no words. I am so happy that I was referred to it. The emotional roller coaster I have been in through out this while story is just... Once again no word!
Leebee1 chapter 46 . 5/8/2016
Omg this has to be one of my all time fans ever... You had me in actual tears, crying my eyes out as I carried on reading the epilogue and I realised and was overjoyed. Thank you so much for your story. Roller coaster of emotions.
Guest chapter 46 . 3/24/2016
I just read this again and I wanted to let you know that now in 2016, there is a way that you could fill in the ending and have it be realistic. There is a new treatment for some cancers that don't respond to regular treatments. They harvest the patients t-cells, alter them so that they will attack the cancer and then invective them back into the patient. There are some nasty side effects but once this pass the treatment has been very (99% or better) effective and patients are cancer free almost immediately. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to make changes.
The-Guardian-Shadow chapter 27 . 3/23/2016
I knew it! From the first couple chapters I pegged it. Lol well not what kind of tumor, just that it was a brain tumor. Meh anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 46 . 3/17/2016
Great story, well written. Thanks for putting the effort in and persevering with such an epic tale. I enjoyed every minute although the illness was harrowing to say the least.
Jupiter chapter 29 . 3/15/2016
What a beautifully judged chapter. Lovely insightful writing from both of their points of view. Just wonderful.
charmed-darkangel chapter 46 . 2/27/2016
Really beautifully beautifully written. Done nothing other than read this the past few days.
Terrys chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
you're fantastic! i only say fantastic! beautiful story..i want a sequel now! it is necessary! xoxoxo
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »