Reviews for Come Alive
nessiesmith2012 chapter 5 . 7/30
Yep, done. I was hoping for a none wishy washy tough girl type, princess dressed as a man isnt for me. Thanx for writing none the less Im sure most will eat your story up (they will love it) tough girl who really is shy and just needs a man is what sells in books and media. But for me its horrible for women. I work cashier at gas station, meets ALOT of ppl and none of the women blush. It must be the "innocent""naive" thing that ppl like but is unrealistic.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 7/30
oh god you made her strong but listens to rick and daryl without question. *sigh* this is gonna be another dime a dozen supposedly "strong" females until there is a guy around huh. im give this another chance and force myself to click the "next" please... please dont ruin this OC.
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 2 . 2/17
Any plans for an update soon?
klo chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
if someone shot someone with a arrow i'd think people be a little more like 'wtf is wrong with you'
kazzywaz67 chapter 45 . 2/24/2016
I love your story so much
Void Impala chapter 45 . 11/23/2014
I refuse to believe this is the end
guitarbabe2005 chapter 45 . 11/16/2014
Ohhh please post the sequal!
Mashella Snape chapter 45 . 10/1/2014
No...just...oh god that cliff hanger killed me...I died little on the inside! she stays with Daryl...Daryl needs more love than James does
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/3/2014
Love this story.
Mooka333 chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Great chapter, I really like heart to hearts amoung the characters and I'm super pleased to see Jolene and Daryl getting closer :)
Mooka333 chapter 39 . 5/12/2014
I loved his interaction with William, it was great :)
Mooka333 chapter 37 . 5/10/2014