Reviews for Come Alive
THE WALKING sexy AMC chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Why would she want to visit New Zealand, of all places? I've lived here all my life and if you don't want to bungee, see Te Papa, two Lord of the Rings sets, or locations for films, we have almost nothing to offer.
BlushingNeko chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
TWINKIE!
msperry chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was so good! I love how you added in your own events into the story and kept it interesting! And the end! Holy cow I did not see that coming! I can't wait for the sequel :D
Nai-Reedus chapter 45 . 6/18/2013
Holy mother! that sequel is gonna be a time bomb! JAMES IS BACK, BITCHES.. LOL
histoirejolie chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
Rate it up to an M! Sorry I know it's already complete but M!
histoirejolie chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I am LOVING this story! I'm gonna binge read it tonight so I won't pester you with a review at every chapter but i adore it! It's unique and so well written. I love Jolene/Ajax, and the character interactions are fantastic. I can't believe it took me so long to stumble upon your story! Thank you thank you for being such a great writer and keeping me entertained on a lonely summer night :)
Also, what a simile: "Her flesh was pale in contrast to it, like paper dipped in red ink." Beautiful!
fallen-from-grace4711 chapter 45 . 6/3/2013
i really love your story, i love how you keep to a similar plot line but you don't retell the story like so many other fanfictions. the originality of your characters is refreshing as well, it seems like everyone else has fallen into this rut of writing Daryl/Oc fics where its all about the relationship and daryl is the cliche dumb, angry, redneck with daddy issues whereas your Daryl seems to think more strategically about situations and although you touch briefly on his past abuse you don't let it define his character. as i said before it's refreshing. Jolene is by far one of the most well thought out Oc's that i have ever read, she isn't some gun toting missionary with near superhuman skill or some meek damsel who makes dumb decisions and only goal is to find a man. she is just so real and relatable she makes mistakes and she, though try as she might, isn't an ice queen. so after this long-winded response i wish to say thank you for your story and i hope to be reading it's sequel sooner rather than later and whatever direction you decide to take it in i will gladly follow

(any spoilers would be most welcome!)
HaloHunter89 chapter 45 . 6/2/2013
When I found this is was already completed. I loved your story.
I truly enjoyed. Like I think most good stories should. There was times when I was truly upset, pissed, happy, and even a embarrassed.

All through this I had this dreadful feeling you were going to bring James back. It caused to me to start hating him before we even knew much about him. Then I read that last bit and I was like NOOOOOO. I can't honestly say I was happy to see him returning.

It'll be a heavy hit to Daryl. A real heavy hit. I can't see how this will be good for him and her at all.

As far as your story goes. I loved the progression of it. Though at times I felt frustrated cause it took 18 chapters to even get a kiss, lolol. But at the same time it wasn't rushed. It felt natural.

I loved all the little things. Her hiding who she was and bonding with Daryl as a man. Then him not knowing how to handle her as a woman but still having that bond. It was all too comical.

Her father coming back was amazing. I love that he seems like and respect Daryl. I think he sees that Daryl truly cares for his daughter and will do anything to keep her safe. I think everyone can see how Daryl is clearly made for this world. He's the ultimate survivor. I can't wait to see them bond in the sequel. Will and Daryl. 3

I still have this nagging fear your gonna destroy Daryl emotionally. Like his pride and ego ripped to shreds with the thought of James being back. :( I hope not. I really do. It's making me a little apprehensive to continue to the next. Though I know I will. I just don't wanna see him get tore down.

Great story in all though. Really liked it.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 45 . 6/1/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed that, and I can hardly wait for the sequel. I'm glad you're saving Merle. He's one of my favorite characters, after Daryl of course. :)
SilverAdvenger12 chapter 45 . 5/29/2013
Wow! What can I say! Many kudos to you! Such a great chapter and a crazy ending! I had a feeling James was going to come into the picture at some point! Ugh I just don't want him to mess up Darlene! Can not wait to see what you have in store for the sequel! I absolutely love this story! :)
Wolflihood chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
I was extremely shocked! I was reading it and I was like, "Where is this shocker?" There it was! Can't wait for the next installment. :)
WhatsGoingOn chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
JAMES, WHAT TROUBLE ARE YOU GOING TO CAUSE?!
SaintsFan1 chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
oh my god what A GREAT chapter. I loved the season 2 finale and you did it great justice here. I loved the action in this chapter and liked the few little twists you put in. And my suspicion was right about who Andrea would meet up with, I'm looking forward to learning more about James and when he and Jolene finally see each other again, it'll be interesting for sure. Looking VERY forward to the sequel which I hope you post soon. Great job!
WaterWarrior6 chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
No, no no! You can not end it like that! I have never been so angry with an ending before! I screamed when he introduced himself.
I can wait two weeks though. I am patient about some things.
I am actually really interested in how you're going to fit Sophia into the sequel. Is she going to be another Carl or will she be a bit stronger like Beth? Oh so many options for the little girl.
I was too scared to read this chapter. At the end of all the infomation, is said complete. I don't like seeing it at the end of this story. I want it to go on forever!
MAR76 chapter 45 . 5/28/2013
I dont want this to end. cant wait for the sequel though. As for James you are wicked i still hope she stays with Daryl. maybe Andrea will solve that problem by screwing each other. wheres the sequel.