Reviews for Come Alive
nessiesmith2012 chapter 13 . 4/3
So i was kinda liking your story but someone who has such panic attacks that their vision blurres and they end up falling and knocked out over a few walkers would not of made it so far on her own, so the believability dropped even with the weird kindness she's got, been badass if she acted like a city er nurse (the kind that has seen and delt with shit) instead of a small town nursing home nurse. So the believability and interest i had dropped so much I started to roll my eyes at reading her reactions/ dialog.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
So is all your chapter's titled after songs?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
She should just stop looking for a man everyone knows is dead. I mean look at the world?
nessiesmith2012 chapter 5 . 7/30/2017
Yep, done. I was hoping for a none wishy washy tough girl type, princess dressed as a man isnt for me. Thanx for writing none the less Im sure most will eat your story up (they will love it) tough girl who really is shy and just needs a man is what sells in books and media. But for me its horrible for women. I work cashier at gas station, meets ALOT of ppl and none of the women blush. It must be the "innocent""naive" thing that ppl like but is unrealistic.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
oh god you made her strong but listens to rick and daryl without question. *sigh* this is gonna be another dime a dozen supposedly "strong" females until there is a guy around huh. im give this another chance and force myself to click the "next" please... please dont ruin this OC.
purple-pygmy-puff16 chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
Any plans for an update soon?
klo chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
if someone shot someone with a arrow i'd think people be a little more like 'wtf is wrong with you'
kazzywaz67 chapter 45 . 2/24/2016
I love your story so much
Void Impala chapter 45 . 11/23/2014
I refuse to believe this is the end
guitarbabe2005 chapter 45 . 11/16/2014
Ohhh please post the sequal!
Mashella Snape chapter 45 . 10/1/2014
No...just...oh god that cliff hanger killed me...I died little on the inside! she stays with Daryl...Daryl needs more love than James does
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014