Reviews for Taking down the Dursleys
pumpkinandtrixie chapter 8 . 6/4
well the dursleys got what they desserved
pumpkinandtrixie chapter 7 . 6/4
like i reviewed the last one... WHY AREN'T THESE REAL BOOKS!
Fallow51 chapter 8 . 5/2
Kudos :)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 8 . 3/27
Justice! I really agree and hope that Vernon does rot, with thirty-years no less. And glad that James didn't spar Petunia anything either. Dudley's way better off, even if he's put into foster care.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 7 . 3/27
I was surprised that they sent Dudley back home. Poor Harry, getting his hand burned on the stove because he couldn't make friends, I just don't see how that can really be his fault; I have a bit of trouble with that myself.
-"Then why didn't you care for him?" Vernon screeched.-
-"Because I was dead!" James shouted back.- ... I think that's rather reasonable, eh?
I didn't think that Muggles could be sent to Azkaban, but I guess if they abuse a wizard child, they can?
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 6 . 3/27
I guess Vernon didn't see Sirius then? Good to see Dudley's changing and how Black saw that and told him to come with them. If he was left there, then he'd probably be under Vernon's rage because he tried to help Harry.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 5 . 3/27
Oh, what's going to happen now? Harry snuck out to go save Sirius, and now it really is Sirius in that cupboard, not a Harry look-alike.
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 3/27
I couldn't help but snort at this last bit: -Sirius was let into the house by Petunia who simply opened the door and walked away. Right, well that's a bit neglectful.-
James Lysander chapter 6 . 1/16
Ah, so the Dementor attack (read Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by
J.K. Rowling) did slowly start to change Dudley's perceptions of Harry, and
began to realise, unlike Vernon and Piers, that Harry wasn't the enemy. And
James Potter is determined to see Vernon in Azkaban, and I don't blame him.
James Lysander chapter 4 . 1/16
Poor Sirius! The guy's really learning what Harry went through. One thing strikes
me as peculiar, though: Dudley warning Sirius/Harry about Piers. Why would he
do that? It's extremely OOC for Dudley Dursley.
James Lysander chapter 3 . 1/16
Dumn, gullible Dursleys, you have no idea the shit's going to hit the fan!
James Lysander chapter 1 . 1/16
It's nice to hear that the Dursley family will soon pay dearly for how they treated
Harry James Potter.
Imaginer.012 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I've loved the James is back series and tell me when the new story is up/ how far you are into it. Great job!
vulpe chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
cant wait for harrys sixth year. must be full of remus/sirius slashynessyayayayayyayyayayayay
AvengerIn221B chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue the story soon ! Or another one of your stories I have already read everything and I think I'm addicted ! I started this story last year and finished it in 3 days but I have read everything again and again I'm about to start the 4th time ! So please continue ! Love ya !