Reviews for Taking down the Dursleys
James Lysander chapter 6 . 1/16
Ah, so the Dementor attack (read Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban by
J.K. Rowling) did slowly start to change Dudley's perceptions of Harry, and
began to realise, unlike Vernon and Piers, that Harry wasn't the enemy. And
James Potter is determined to see Vernon in Azkaban, and I don't blame him.
James Lysander chapter 4 . 1/16
Poor Sirius! The guy's really learning what Harry went through. One thing strikes
me as peculiar, though: Dudley warning Sirius/Harry about Piers. Why would he
do that? It's extremely OOC for Dudley Dursley.
James Lysander chapter 3 . 1/16
Dumn, gullible Dursleys, you have no idea the shit's going to hit the fan!
James Lysander chapter 1 . 1/16
It's nice to hear that the Dursley family will soon pay dearly for how they treated
Harry James Potter.
Imaginer.012 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I've loved the James is back series and tell me when the new story is up/ how far you are into it. Great job!
vulpe chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
cant wait for harrys sixth year. must be full of remus/sirius slashynessyayayayayyayyayayayay
AvengerIn221B chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue the story soon ! Or another one of your stories I have already read everything and I think I'm addicted ! I started this story last year and finished it in 3 days but I have read everything again and again I'm about to start the 4th time ! So please continue ! Love ya !
katiek121 chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
Great story!
Harri chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
This was awesome! I really enjoyed it!
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
Your writing is addicting. I d read this story ALONE 4(or 7) times already. Wrote more HP stuff, pretty please!
Alexis Night chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Again, I absolutely loved this. I loved Sirius', and his bravery on behalf of his nephew/godson. I loved his panic and ultimate sadness at learning that he was in the cupboard under the stairs that the boy they all love so much had been forced to live in for a majority of his life. I loved Harry deciding that he would fight for his uncle/godfather who had done so much for him. I loved lawyer Sirius'. Didn't see that one coming. I loved angry James telling off the Dursleys. I loved the fact that Dudley turned into a decent human being. I loved the love!

By the way, I forgot to mention this in my review to the first in this series, so I hope you don't mind my mentioning it here. I loved baby Harry attack Umbridge on behalf of his Uncle Moony. And I loved Remus protecting Harry at the Ministry, and I loved Harry's indignation at his uncle forced to be labeled as a werewolf. And I loved Harry rushing off to save his Uncle Paddy when he thought he was being tortured. Really, I love the whole series.

I believe that's it, but there are a good few chapters I can go back to review if I can think of any more praise to shower you with. :D
Amelia Jackson chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really don't like the Remus/Sirius realtionship
mangasockattack chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Very interesting! Nice work!
FantasyFreak98 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Yeay year six! A can't wait;-):-P good chapter the Dursley's got what they deserved hoping Harry and Dudley will meet each other again;-)
Mickieskids chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
i love it cant wait for more :) thank you for writtinng this always wonder what would happen if James or Lily were able to come back THANK YOU