Reviews for From Confusion To Denial To Love
pesten26 chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
awww. I like it. sad.
KatasaurusRex chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
I'm sorry dear. I try to be very open minded and such but this is where I get off. By your own writing, they've had sex once. With the trauma, no child would have survived and there wouldn't have been a new reproductive cycle this early for her to be pregnant again so soon... There are too many holes. It's a lovely story idea, and perhaps if you read it in sequence you will see where it needs to be re-worked. I wish you all the best of luck.
KatasaurusRex chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
How is it that after the stabs to the abdomen, the implied rape, the burns, etc that she's just up and frolicking and slapping people? I understand that this is fanfiction, but that's a giant hole in the fic- Along with her scholarship just being ignored.
KatasaurusRex chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
What happened to her going to college? Did all of that just fall out of the sky now? She had a full scholarship.
hellsbells24 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
I wanna see the cullens pay for what they did, and emmett to become close to Bella again
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
me encanta
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
I liked this so far and hope to read more soon ;)
mightymel30 chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
This is a great story. When will there be more
Babysis64 chapter 16 . 6/11/2014
Wow so the Cullen's are hooped for the worst way possible then. This was interesting to find out that Bella is related to the Volturri, so things will get done then right and this is good also. I hope that the rest of the Cullen's get a good punishment for what they are doing right, and for all the girls that Edward and Alice killed and for what Carlisle has done also right, and then pretending that isn't good at all, right. I just hope things work out for the best, and I hope that nothing happens to their baby right, be cool if they ended up with twins right. Also be cool is Marcus and the family put some money into the account without her knowing about it right, to help out with the baby and the cost of other things. Thank you for the chapter update once again and have a good week.
Alisha chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
Please update
acetwolf94 chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
wendy1969 chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
wonderful chapter, and dont we always seem to have her related to someone in the volturi.
kouga's older woman chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I love that she is Marcus' family!
mickkila chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
Oh I don't think Paul or Bella need to worry about coping now she has a royal grandpa
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
You need to watch your spelling... asshole does not have a w in it.