Reviews for In Sickness and In Health
Ze Awesome Prussian chapter 1 . 6/12
Haha! When Natasha told Clint to move and he moved his leg, he sounded like my little brother. This is adorable, and awesome!
Kava chapter 1 . 1/2
I have survived man-flu.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I was laughing pretty much all the way through this and I'm still snickering now. I think some of the people I just walked past suspect that I'm an escapee from a psych ward.

The threat about the photo and the "worst wife ever" were two of my favorite parts.
Different Child chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
PRECIOUS! OMG! 3 I kinda wanna see what it's like the other way around now. Him taking care of her. XD I somehow doubt it would come to threatening to send pics to Tony. P But it would be interesting. XD
All For Jesus chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
aw loved it
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Too cute!
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
... i agree that it's the man flu. I've had the cold and that is most certainly not it.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I laughed so hard at this line, "Dying was the theme of the day, and dying was something that Clint clearly was not going to survive." XDD It was fantastic.
Helena chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I really liked your story, specially the way you wrote Clint. He is so adorable, acting childish and stuff, and I couldn't help but giggle like a stupid person at that. That cute bastard.
Congratulations, you've officially created a new ship: Sick Clint/Natasha
Define X chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I just dissolved into a giggly puddle of feels. You, my friend, are AWESOME.
...I would try to describe how much I love this in more sophisticated language, but it's sort of impossible. It was perfect.

(Though, technically speaking, you did have a few mistakes - there was one spot where you switched between past/present tense, and that was a little confusing. But I'm too intoxicated by my Clint/Natasha shipping right now, so that's all I'll say. :) )
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/26/2012